“Know what to order”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maple Road
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

All in all I'm a fan of the Roadhouse, as I am of the other Zingermans outlets. But just remember where you are, and order accordingly. A delicate fish entree is likely to be less impressive than the fried chicken. Mac n cheese, sweet potato fries, pulled pork and bbq....think along those lines and you'll be happy.
Staff tends to be very friendly and working to please

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,196)

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I've lost track of how many times I've dined here. It's a must-have when I'm in town for business. Also, recently discovered that they have a bakery and candy store. OH MY!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

This place has food that is out of this world. If you want good, comfort food this is where to come. Everything from the mac and cheese to the fried chicken (oh god that fried chicken is amazing!) is the best.

It can be a rather crowded place at times but the outdoor seating is very nice. I also liked that they were accommodating to my mom’s dairy free and gluten free needs.

I’d recommend getting a reservation in advance since the place sometimes has a long wait to get a place to sit. Overall, a very good place to have a fantastic meal.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Had a great Calamari Po Boy for lunch with a side of the pimento cheese. Lots of choices for lunch. Couple of draft beers and we were set for the day. Has a tendency to get noisy.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

We braved a 20-minute wait as I was visiting from out of town and had heard this place recommended by many. It was worth it! we ended up seated at one of the inside booths, and soon were feasting on crunchy sweet potato fries (huge, and so filling!) and a tasty burger. The servers were quick and helpful, and a special treat was having the restaurant founder/owner show up to inconspicously replenish our water glasses. The inside is decorated in a fun way and showcases local producers of all their ingredients. The meal was quite heavy (typical for this kind of food) but sharing a burger and fries filled us up quite nicely and didn't break the bank.

Date of visit: September 2018