“Great Food and Service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maple Road
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was wonderful - we all tried something different and shared and everything was excellent. The steak was good and the lake perch was great. The wait staff was quite good as well, with suggestions and recommendations on the extensive menu. They even brought us complimentary desserts because we sat outside on a warm evening. The restaurant's atmosphere was lively and fun without being overbearing (on a crowded Saturday night).

Write a ReviewReviews (1,070)

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The food was very good, however I thought it was quite pricey. The service was very good. When we were there it was quite busy as there was a football game going on down the road.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My daughter lived down south and missed real southern bbq. She had the pulled pork and she said it was excellent. I had a sandwich of the beef barbecue and my husband had the full meal of the beef. The beef was also very good. We all had mashed potatoes, which was excellent. My husband and daughter had a side of the collard greens and neither finished them. That was probably the weakest link, but there weren't a lot of veggies to choose from for a side. The bread was amazing.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was so fun - something different for a north-easterner. The food is all very fresh, plentiful and delicious. Fun to try some new dishes but the mashed potatoes were my favorite!!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I got the pimento and bacon mac and cheese, it was delicious. Super rich and flavorful. Very cute inside. I would love to go back sometime, but it's a long drive and long wait once you get there.