“Father's Day”

Dining options: Breakfast
EJ22988
“Father's Day”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

There was no hostess posted at the entrance to the restaurant, so we had to wait a while, even with a reservation. The dining area was quiet, and seemingly upscale. The servers were polite and prompt, in long aprons. We ordered a series of appetizers which came out at different times. My cousin, who was visiting from Brazil, ordered a chicken dish, chicken marsala I believe. The first time it came out, ten minutes after our entrees, there were melted plastic in the food. The second time it came out, there was a long hair in his food. He finally changed his order to a filet mignon and ate his entree while the rest of us finished dessert. His order was complimentary after my father insisted. The back of house supervisor spoke to us, though the General Manager did not visit our table.
Personally, I will not be returning.

• Visited June 2012

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Quiet, basic and good”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Graham's is located in the Kensington Court Hotel on State Street, on the edge of the Briarwood complex (not in the mall itself). It's a small, quiet place with a nice, basic menu, but they serve breakfast all day long (I love eggs for dinner occasionally). I also had a lovely salad there. The bar area is separate, so any TV noise is not discernible from the restaurant section. Very friendly, accommodating waitstaff. It's the kind of place you want for a quiet, peaceful meal. This is not the place for a big night on the town or some special occasion. That is in no way a criticism. I frequented the restaurant because I was staying at the Kensington Court Hotel, but if I lived in Ann Arbor, I would still go to Graham's for those casual meals, or dining alone, when a nice, quiet, basic restaurant that is not merely a diner is what you want.
By the way, their catering is top notch (I assume the event I attended at the hotel was catered by Graham's).

Visited October 2012
Onsted, Michigan
“Yummy happy hour treats”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

fresh fruit, lovely cheese and cracker trays, and potato skins, all complimentary during happy hour!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank MIfan49265
ann arbor
“steak salad”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This resturant is a hidden gem right in front of a shopping mall, ladies if you want to treat yourself, and feel good about it! the prices are surprising low!! And the food is great!!

Visited May 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Excellent food in a hotel!”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Although we tend to stay away from hotel restaurants because they are usually not very good, we have been very pleasantly surprised about Graham's. The menu is quite extensive and the food is excellent. Prices are moderate. We tend to go here about once a month. We have never been disappointed.

• Visited March 2012