“Great Greek food with some added Italian dishes as well”
Review of Mediterrano

Mediterrano
Reserve with OpenTable
Mediterrano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 621 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eisenhower
Description: From the south of France to Greece and from Spain to North Africa, at Mediterrano we are inspired by flavors from over 14 countries within the Mediterranean region. Our Chefs carefully select their favorite characteristics of cuisine from each country and combine them to create a menu with an innovative fusion of flavors, ingredients and spices. We take immense care to present great food paired with great service, for an overall exceptional dining experience.
Reviewed September 1, 2014

The food was terrific, Wait staff attentive and friendly, value excellent, overall a plus. decor was also a plus

Reviewed August 31, 2014

To be fair, we live in northern NJ and are accustomed to a very high level of terrific Italian food. The dishes served here are good but not the same as you get in the greater NYC area. Our server was a NYC native and was terrific, very engaging, knowledgeable and professional. My daughter is a vegetarian and was easily able to find food she liked and enjoyed. Would I go back? I think so but I say that ONLY because the Ann Arbor area has an abundance of other high quality restaurants.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

When we visited and then moved to Michigan in 2008 Mediterrano was a weekly stop. But, in 2009 the food quality and service deteriorated and stopped going. Last week we wanted to dine outside, so we decideed to give it a tray again. The food was very good. My wife enjoyed her paella. Our fresh fish. My compadre had the spaghetti bolognese and I had the spicy fettucine.
The weak point in the meal was the minestrone plenty of veggies but no flavor.

Adequate wine selection

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We recently enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Mediterrano. Delicious food, attentive wait staff, and a gorgeous outdoor patio.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner here. The roasted dates appetizer was amazing, and the portobello and halloumi was also very nice. I had the vegetable pasta, which was great. I have no idea what dessert the server brought (it doesn't seem to match the descriptions on the website menu), but it was incredible. The wine list was also nice (with reasonable price per glass), and our server was great.