“Excellent lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mediterrano

Mediterrano
Reserve with OpenTable
Mediterrano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 588 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eisenhower
Description: From the south of France to Greece and from Spain to North Africa, at Mediterrano we are inspired by flavors from over 14 countries within the Mediterranean region. Our Chefs carefully select their favorite characteristics of cuisine from each country and combine them to create a menu with an innovative fusion of flavors, ingredients and spices. We take immense care to present great food paired with great service, for an overall exceptional dining experience.
Maumee, Ohio
“Excellent lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Loved the Jerusalem Chicken--moist chicken breast with a creamy yogurt sauce and artichokes capers and mushrooms. My friend had the lamb burgers with Greek salad and enjoyed both. Everything looked very fresh and was well presented. The service was friendly and efficient; the atmosphere relaxed. Will definitely go again when in Ann Arbor.

• Visited April 2014

Holton, Michigan
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Came for lunch before the crowd. Service by Dorcas was very quick and attentive. Professional and pleasant. Food was excellent and squash ravioli is fantastic! Orange Dream for dessert was delightful and light. Coffee excellent, especially when served by individual pots. Prices were reasonable for the quality, service, and atmosphere. Best fifty bucks i've spent in a long time. Romantic. Wife and I can't wait to return.

Adrian, Michigan
1,295 restaurant reviews
“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is a great spot in Ann Arbor for a nice meal and a particularly good place for a business dinner. I have been here four or five times and have enjoyed each visit. The location is a bit tricky to find as it is on the back side of a small building with multiple businesses. The interior is done very nicely and provides a conducive atmosphere for an enjoyable experience. I had a visitor from Japan and decided to bring him here for dinner. I made a reservation which was readily acknowledged as I identified myself. We were seated promptly and the waiter attended to us very quickly. He provided very good service for our entire visit. On this occasion, we started with the calamari which was very tasty. I then had the salmon for my main while my colleague had the chicken kebab. My salmon was nicely prepared with a tomato-based sauce which conveyed a very enjoyable flavor. There were some potatoes integrated into the dish providing a nice accompaniment. My colleague was also favorably impressed with his kebab. For dessert, I had the berry sorbet while my colleague had the ice cream. I particularly enjoyed the sorbet as the portion was more than adequate. The prices were undoubtedly on the expensive side but, for the quality of the dining experience, I would say they were fair. I recommend giving this place a try if you want a nice night out. Consider the salmon if you like good seafood.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Debbie K
Key West, Florida
“Great service and wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

On family outings to Ann Arbor, the Mediterrano is one of our first choices for lunch or dinner. The staff is aways friendly and accomodating. I have had several different entrees, all of which have been delightful. The pear salad is a treat. We will keep coming back.

• Visited January 2014
Saline, Michigan
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

To begin with the service is slower than ever. The wine list is rather limited if you want to buy by the glass. I had the Small plate Scampi which was dreadful. The shrimp were under cooked and squishy and tasted like iodine.The sauce was unlike any I have had any other place in the world. The toasted ciabatta was singed and so loaded with pepper that it burned my mouth. I have been to this restaurant several times with a group which I could not have avoided, otherwise, given a choice I would never choose to go there.

• Visited February 2014