“A Lunch to remember”
Review of Mediterrano

Mediterrano
Reserve with OpenTable
Mediterrano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 593 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eisenhower
Description: From the south of France to Greece and from Spain to North Africa, at Mediterrano we are inspired by flavors from over 14 countries within the Mediterranean region. Our Chefs carefully select their favorite characteristics of cuisine from each country and combine them to create a menu with an innovative fusion of flavors, ingredients and spices. We take immense care to present great food paired with great service, for an overall exceptional dining experience.
McHenry, Illinois
“A Lunch to remember”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The chef knows what he is doing here. It's pricey, but authentic and damn good food. You need to try the lamb.

Visited July 2013

Virginia
“An Excellent Surprise”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We wandered in here by accident having seen it as we drove by and being interested in Middle Eastern food. It's more of an Italian/Greek mix but is truly delicious! I think it was the very best Italian meal we've ever had--and we've had plenty! Everything was incredibly fresh and there was plenty of it. My only concern is that there weren't many diners for a prime time Saturday night. I would hate to see it close for lack of customers!

• Visited July 2013
Bloomfield HIlls, Mich USA
“Interesting menu, outstanding dinner!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Picked this on a whim, and was delighted with my Branzino fish entree. Never heard of it, but was tasty & well prepared & presented, and right portion size. My Coffee Shop dessert was layered perfection of amaretto cake, mocha, coffee ice cream and dark chocolate. All delivered with excellent service, which didn't hover too closely as we wanted to enjoy time with friends without constant interrruption.

• Visited July 2013
Manchester, Michigan
“Consistently very good to great meals”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is one of my consistently favorite restaurants in Ann Arbor. The menu is Mediterrean based (Italian, Greek) and there are always good choices. The tapenade is excellent.
The service is also consistently good for either lunch or dinner. It can be a little slow for lunch but what the heck.
The inside seating is better than typical, it doesn't feel crowded or loud like many reaturants can. The outside is nice just to be outside, the area is bordered by a parking lot on the three open sides. It still seems to work.
Good bar service, good food, good service, reasonable prices for what you are getting.

• Visited February 2013
“Great place to dine.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is a locally owned restaurant with 99% of the food made in house. My sister, husband and I had dinner here while traveling through Ann Arbor. The service was excellent, the food delicious, and the atmosphere relaxing. While I was expecting more of a Greek Mediterranean menu, we were not at all disappointed with the more Italian fare. I had pasta with fresh tomatoes and basil, my husband had cannelloni, and my sister a seafood dish. All were made of fresh ingredients and delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

Visited June 2013