“Should I Tell”

Add it.
Victors At The Campus Inn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2012

As a local, I'm uncertain whether to open this quiet, classy spot up to the invading dining onslaught, BUT...Victor's is a great place for
a relaxing, inspiring, tasteful meal with super service. Hadn't been there for probably 20 years, didn't even know it still existed, YES, it does
and I highly recommend it for a special adult evening's dinner. Fine and varied menu, same for cocktails and wine. No noise, plenty of
server attention and a real chance to talk. WHY you ask. My understanding--not personal experience--is that it's full for breakfasts and
sometimes lunch, but that for those at the hotel (The Campus Inn) in the evenings there are more exciting, on-the-town venues to experience.
At Victor's any diners, from singles to large groups, would be comfortable. No high energy music, light shows or celebrity browsing, but
a good meal, well-served, just off the first floor lobby, with easy parking and excellent access for all ages and abilites. Try it or like me, try it again and make some more happy memories.

1  Thank judithgmich
There are newer reviews for Victors At The Campus Inn

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Tried the Black Bean Soup today and it is spectacular! This coming from a Brazilian woman is a a really big complement! Service is just perfect - as always.

1  Thank FeRollet
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I must say that my husband and I have yet to have a dinner here, but the desserts are fabulous -- and I am not a dessert person! The three berry pie with homemade cinnamon ice cream was absolutely fabulous. Took more than my usual three forksful from my husband! The carrot cake was also terrific! The bartender was amazed that my husband finished almost all of it with just a little help from me. The bartender was friendly and funny as was the very nice lady eating a scrumptious looking salad with a great looking merlot!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Everything is made to order, delicious, and artfully presented. The chocolate truffles are to die for!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Breakfast the way it ought to be. Fast, fresh and elegant.

1  Thank Jahn / Sabrina L