“Very fast service!”

Banditos
Ranked #65 of 591 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Very fast service!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I love going to this restaurant! The service is so quick and there is usually a deal on restaurant.com which is good for groups. Great margaritas!!!

• Visited May 2012

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“My Favorite Mexican Restaurant in Ann Arbor”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

When La Pinata closed (formerly on Stadium), my husband and I went searching to find a new restaurant that served excellent fare at a reasonable price, as well as the perfect Margarita. We pretty much tried every Mexican restaurant in Ann Arbor and finally found what we were looking for at Banditos. We have eaten nearly everything on the menu, and are never disappointed. The free chips are warm and hearty, the salsa has just the right amount of lime and cilantro. I often take a pint of salsa home with me for later in the week. We LOVE the Quesadillas, crisp and delicious, and the burritos are excellent. I particularly love the Margaritas, tangy and lime-y...and they really pack a punch! For a good story, ask the owner, Kanwar, to describe for you how he and his brother came up with the recipe!.
The restaurant is clean, quiet and intimate. It is a family run business and we have never eaten there when the owner and his mother or wife have not waited on us and received us warmly.
For more information about Banditos, be sure to read the article in the March 2013 Ann Arbor Observer regarding inspections by the Department of Health of several local restaurants. Banditos received an "Excellent Inspection" comment. You will find quotes from the owner about his dedication to cleanliness that will make you feel good about eating there.
Enjoy!

• Visited February 2013
“Worth the trip!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Consistently good food...great chips and salsa! Prices are extremely reasonable and service is quick. One block off Main Street...worth checking it out this hidden gem. Family owned and operated.

Brighton, Michigan
“Great Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

As my wife works in Ann Arbor, we regularily eat at Banditos. The food is great, served quickly and the owner is always ensuring that our visit is enjoyable!

• Visited January 2013
Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican Food Ever!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Spectacular service, great atmosphere, great staff, and the food is phenominal! I used to live in Ann Arbor, and I must have eaten at this restaurant at least 150 times. I now live in Colorado, and I still make trips to Michigan just to eat here! (and see family, but mostly to eat here!) The salsa is the best I've ever had, made fresh in their kitchen daily, always crisp and flavorful. I'm a big fan of Combo #35 - the enchiladas are amazing, the sauce is delicious, and you get so much food! Excellent value for the price. Very family-friendly. Lots of choices on the menu. Food comes out very quickly, and is always right. Great dining experience every single time I've come!

• Visited December 2012