“Great place for families”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Banditos

Banditos
Ranked #60 of 591 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great place for families”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

We have been going here for years and it's our son's top place to eat. I almost always get the chicken enchiladas; other favorites are the salsa, rice, shredded beef and lemonade (fresh squeezed!). It's a great place for families- perfect size, food kids and adults like, casual but festive atmosphere, clean bathrooms. It's a family run, local business so we like to support it for that reason too. If you're visiting Ann Arbor, you can eat at Bandito's then stroll around downtown Ann Arbor and make an evening of it.

Detroit, Michigan
“Baja Burrito w/ a Golden Margarita”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

The waiter was very knowledgeable, and all recommendations were wonderful. The tequila he suggested made the best margarita I've ever had, and the flavors in the food were amazing. The Baja Burrito was fabulous! I have already mentioned this restaurant to friends who visit Ann Arbor, and we will absolutely be back on our next trip.

Ann A
“Great Enchiladas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

The chicken enchiladas ALWAYS hit the spot. I usually get rice on the side and add the sauce to really spice it up. The service is good and quick.

• Visited January 2013
“20 Years and still our favorite Mexican restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

My family and I have been going to Banditos for 20 years and look forward to each visit. KP and his family have created a great local restaurant. I really enjoy the burritos, chimis and quesadillas. The salsa is good as well!

“The measure of Mexican restaurants.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

All Mexican food should be this good. The food is always fresh and delicious. We stopped once years ago during the Art Fair and have been making special trips ever since. I leave feeling bettered by the experience instead of in gastric distress like my last trip to an infamous place in Detroit's Mexicantown I won't name but it starts with X. Try it!