“Good food, great beer”

Arbor Brewing Company
Ranked #51 of 595 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A trip to Ann Arbor isn’t complete without visiting the city’s first brewpub, Arbor Brewing Company. Situated in a historic building at Main and Washington Streets, it’s an award-winning pub that has been making its mark with craft beers and fine eats since 1995.ABC, as it’s known to locals, not only brews beer right on site, it’s also known for it’s progressive menu centered on locally sourced, natural, and sustainable foods with unique options for both vegetarians and meat lovers.
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
“Good food, great beer”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The Arbor Brewing Company has an excellent selection of beer and great Happy Hour prices (large for the price of a small) before 6 pm and all day Monday. The food was good with a variety for all tastes. My chicken with cherry barbecue sauce was good, but the flavor of thyme overpowered the flavor of the chicken and cherries. The polenta that came with it was excellent, and the vegetables were cooked just right, not at all overcooked. I tasted some of my friends' dishes and thought they were good to very good also.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Edmundston, Canada
“ABC Buzz”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I happenend to visit Ann Arbor and craved to meet a few friends. Now, where else than ABC said one of them. Menu was neat and we drowned quite a few beers only to notice how different their beers all tasted. Definitely back again for their beers and their veggies. Keep it going ABC.You'll rock !

• Visited April 2013
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“Great Find”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were looking for a place for lunch, found this in our GPS. Stopped in, service was very attentive. The micro beers were very good, all four of us had different selections, and we all enjoyed our choices. The menu had some interesting and different menu selections. The wait staff was honest when asked what she liked between two selections. We all enjoyed our lunch choices. If we go back to Ann Arbor we would stop here again.

Commerce Township, Michigan
“Love their stout!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had a second date here, although the date wasn't exceptional, the Espresso Love Stout was! I ordered the sweet potato boxty stack, I thought it was really good. I would definitely go back for that or to try something else off of their menu. I love how they have a variety of vegetarian options.

Grand Haven, Michigan
“An OK spot to try if you are in the area - not a destination”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

A group of six of us went there for lunch durring the week It was not busy an we were greeted and seated immedialtly. I have had a few of their beers before and was ready to samle a few more. The waiter said the only flight was a 4oz sample of everything on tap (11 that day) or nothing! I thought that was odd but, OK let's try them. In general, the beer was good but, nothing to get excited about - did not order a glass of anyting but would have chosen the Octoberfest. Lunch was served quickly and everything was correct. I had the reuben - again OK but the meat was tough. Others, thought the burger was a bit small and had similar OK thoughts. Friendly staff - a little left of center though.