“They trick you into paying more than necessary”

Arbor Brewing Company
Ranked #46 of 619 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A trip to Ann Arbor isn’t complete without visiting the city’s first brewpub, Arbor Brewing Company. Situated in a historic building at Main and Washington Streets, it’s an award-winning pub that has been making its mark with craft beers and fine eats since 1995.ABC, as it’s known to locals, not only brews beer right on site, it’s also known for it’s progressive menu centered on locally sourced, natural, and sustainable foods with unique options for both vegetarians and meat lovers.
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

See title. The food is tasty, and comes in good quantities but it is pretty expensive. It is also extremely loud in the restaurant.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with pub food. The menu at Arbor Brewing Company had a wide variety from which to choose. I ultimately went healthy with my choice of falafel pita. No one could mistake me for being a vegetarian, but the falafel was excellent.

Oh yeah, they have beer, too. I had a bottle of the Hefeweizen and a draft of the Red Snapper Roasted Pale Ale. Loved them both.

Location is good and the outdoor seating was thoroughly enjoyable.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I just dropped my son off for his sophomore year at U of M. I always stop here for a meal and a good beer. The Scared Cow Cask Conditioned IPA is one of my favorites. Meals are very good and I enjoyed the goat cheese @ berry salad.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Was in Ann Arbor for work and decided to stop here for lunch with a coworker without reading any reviews. Loved it from the moment we walked in! The bartender was friendly and knowledgable about the beers and more than willing to let us have small samples. It was early afternoon, so not much of a crowd, which worked well for us. We split the cheese plate appetizer (which was HUGE! Pleasant surprise for an app) and then split the pesto chicken sandwich (?) with garlic fries. All of it was excellent and we each tried two different types of beer.
I love trying new places in the cities I visit, but this one might have to be on my "must-return" list.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I've eaten here numerous times over the years and my last few visits have been disappointing. My wife and 2 fiends of ours sat at a table 10 minutes without being served and finally got up and left. My most recent visit was to get a growler filled up and the girl behind the bar tried filling my growler with a cask conditioned porter. You don't put beer from a handpump in a growler. they never told me the porter was cask conditioned when I asked for a growler. My growler of Bavarian Hefeweizen didn't have a plastic seal around the cap and wasn't screwed on very tight. Fortunately I noticed on my way to my car and tightened the cap.

My advice for the owners is train your waitstaff and bring back the Jamaican Jerk Burger

3  Thank trbeer