“Good Deli...ton's of choices and all good.”

Amer's Delicatessen
Ranked #155 of 660 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed February 3, 2018

We stopped for dinner before a concert at Hill Auditorium and it was great...really good deli sandwiches and lots of good sides and salads by the pound too. Like all good deli's the sandwiches are really too big...especially if you get a side salad. The pickles are amazing and the full sandwiches come with two types. Yum!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 2, 2018

As an Alumni coming back to visit, I ate here for a good meal. The staff were nice and the food was good as I remembered. The only downside were the unusual patrons in the restaurant. To each their own, and I cannot say who can or can't eat here, but next time I will just take my food as a take away and eat in peace. Times must have changed and the idea of proper behaviour seems to no longer exist.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Located at State and Liberty, this is a good spot for a sandwich, coffee/tea, desert, etc. Very popular with UM students.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017

Stopped-by on 9/20/2017 while on a business trip, based on good reviews. This place certainly has many choices in their menu, however, it's a rip-off when it comes to price, particularly for drinks, which do not have price shown on their menu board. I was charged $2.25 for can of 12 oz. Diet Coke! Yesterday, I received my credit card bill, and Amer's charged me $10.41 while the receipt I still have shows $10.11. Yes, it's not that much of a difference, but it's the dishonesty that irks me and made me to write this review. Hopefully, other out-to-town folks won't be cheated. By the way, Falafel Deluxe I had was crusty and very dry. Way to go Amer's....this is the way a Alumni visiting after 20 yrs gets treated?!?

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Our very favorite place to eat. We have been here numerous times, and always find something new to try! We have never been disappointed. The food is delicious, portions are large and you can't beat the price! The employees are friendly, efficient and helpful. Highly recommend you try Amer's!

Date of visit: July 2017