“Great location”

Amer's Delicatessen
Ranked #157 of 663 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Located at State and Liberty, this is a good spot for a sandwich, coffee/tea, desert, etc. Very popular with UM students.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Stopped-by on 9/20/2017 while on a business trip, based on good reviews. This place certainly has many choices in their menu, however, it's a rip-off when it comes to price, particularly for drinks, which do not have price shown on their menu board. I was charged $2.25 for can of 12 oz. Diet Coke! Yesterday, I received my credit card bill, and Amer's charged me $10.41 while the receipt I still have shows $10.11. Yes, it's not that much of a difference, but it's the dishonesty that irks me and made me to write this review. Hopefully, other out-to-town folks won't be cheated. By the way, Falafel Deluxe I had was crusty and very dry. Way to go Amer's....this is the way a Alumni visiting after 20 yrs gets treated?!?

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Our very favorite place to eat. We have been here numerous times, and always find something new to try! We have never been disappointed. The food is delicious, portions are large and you can't beat the price! The employees are friendly, efficient and helpful. Highly recommend you try Amer's!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Local deli with extensive menu including crepes, smoothie and yogurt....typical sandwich menu as well

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 7, 2017

At Amer's, you could likely have a different sandwich for every day of the year, and each would be delicious. Soups are also great, as are smoothies. The one restaurant to rule them all!

Date of visit: February 2017