“Nice place”

Amer's Delicatessen
Ranked #155 of 660 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Local deli with extensive menu including crepes, smoothie and yogurt....typical sandwich menu as well

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 7, 2017

At Amer's, you could likely have a different sandwich for every day of the year, and each would be delicious. Soups are also great, as are smoothies. The one restaurant to rule them all!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2016

We stopped in when we needed lunch and were short on time. All three of the people in my family loved the sandwiches they ordered (I had pastrami - which was lean and fresh); the atmosphere was nothing to write home about but we came for the food and were pleased.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 12, 2016

They have a large selection of food to pick from but there wasn't anyone else in the place and we waited a *long* time to get our food. I got the grilled chicken sandwich and it was very dry. My friend got the pesto ravioli and it was overcooked as well.We'd heard a lot of good things about this place so maybe it was just an "off" day for them.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016

We stopped in here late night after attending a play. There are so many selections for meals or even just snacks. They have a frozen yogurt bar, crepes which are delicious, sandwiches, pastries, or just coffee, tea or smoothies. My husband had a strawberry banana smoothie and loved every sip. Everything is made to order and you are able to watch it being made in front of you. I like this deli style of service and the atmosphere is perfect for those meals where you know what you want and just want to order it a la carte. Great place in Ann Arbor.

Date of visit: April 2016