“Traditional Applebee's ”

Applebee's
Ranked #348 of 603 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Traditional Applebee's so what you get food wise is almost exactly the same as any other Applebee's. Service was good and quick.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

On Mondays, the restaurant offers a 30% discount for Veterans. I had a shrimp pasta entree and enjoyed it. My wife had a salad with chicken. We both enjoyed the food and the restaurant provides a value selection of food. It a good place for a casual dinner. Will go back.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Applebee's was our stop after the Winter Classic. Very efficient seating. Great menu. Fast and friendly service. Great value.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

It is what it is.... chain restaurant. Pretty good service, food is hit or miss- our waitress did not like my Asian girlfriend for the simple fact she's Asian and I'm not.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We (my husband, the vet) and I went for lunch. It was so nice to see so many Vets and many in their uniforms. It was a nice gesture of the establishment. My husband got to choose from eight different entrees, It was very good. The manager came to the table and the waitress was sweet. We go to this restaurant in AA.so we didn't just frequent it for the freebie.