“Quick delivery!”

Evergreen Restaurant
Ranked #130 of 609 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I had my order to me within 15-20 minutes, the meal was so good, I have ordered from Evergreen twice and plan to be a repeat customer!!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Evergreen has reliable Chinese food, much of it Americanized, but some of it authentic. Last time we were there, we had a couple of dishes that were outstanding: Beijing Duck and "Stuffed" Eggplant. On previous visits we have been pleased with their Pan-fried Noodles, Mu Shu and Mongolian Beef. The service is friendly. Although most of the waitstaff are not native English-speakers, they all speak it well enough to provide good service.
The portions are very large. Two main dishes plus appetizers or soup is easily enough for three people and possibly even four if they're not big eaters.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Longstanding chinese restaurant. Somewhat expensive for what is served.
Can recommend salt and pepper calamari (squid), but so far other dishes unremarkable

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I love this place! It's tucked away in an obscure corner of a strip mall . . . it can appear closed, but if the big neon OPEN sign is lit they're not. Staff is very friendly and attentive. Food is awesome. Small but friendly space. Large Asian crowd which means the Chinese food must be good/ authentic!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Evergreen has good food but not what I would call great food. The staff is very pleasant. I was disappointed in the amount of meat included in the dish especially considering we had ordered off the more expensive dinner menu.

The interior dining area is clean and pleasant, better than some other Chinese restaurants in the area.