“Best sushi in Ann Arbor”

Yotsuba Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 592 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Best sushi in Ann Arbor”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is my favorite sushi restaurant in the area. I meet a friend for lunch at Yotsuba on a regular basis. We always enjoy the serene atmosphere and the excellent sushi. We have also sampled other dishes and salads but regularly order the sushi time and time again. The prices are reasonable and discount coupons are frequently offered. The service is hit or miss - we have had great service and average service and sometimes the waits have been rather lengthy but the food is worth the minor service problems. Ask to sit at one of the Japanese tables where you take off your shoes and eat at a low table. A fun experience and kids love it.

• Visited November 2013

Ann Arbor
“Good sushi”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Our preference when dining for sushi. Their lunch specials are a great bargain. Service is pleasant.

Visited December 2013
“Great sushi but new server wasn't up to par”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We have been to 4 other sushi restaurants in the Ann Arbor area and this is by far our favorite! Despite the poor service, we plan to return and try another variety of menu items. Great food!

• Visited August 2013
Rolla
“Quality Sushi Takes Time; Service Was Impressive!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I wanted to preface this review by saying that as most know, quality, fresh sushi takes time to prepare, so an expected wait to be seated should be anticipated. Once you are seated, the waitress bent over backwards to ensure every expectation was met. I had purchased a GROUPON; yet, my phone's battery had just about lost its charge; however, they offered to take my phone and charge it with their own cord, so I could redeem the coupon. To me, they didn't have to do that and just another indication of striving for customer satisfaction. All the sushi rolls were well within competitive prices; they seated us in a traditional no-shoe table. An enjoyable experience overall. Thanks again for the phone charge and allowing me to redeem the coupon!

• Visited August 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great food and very friendly service staff.”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

There are so many great items to try all have been delicious. I am happy with the prices and you can find Groupons from time to time.

Some of my favorites are the Dan Dan noodles, spider roll, Goyza veggie soup and of course you must try the Amazing roll. It really is amazing!

• Visited May 2013