“Very Good”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Albany, NY
“Very Good”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was driving through Ann Arbor and stopped at the Jerusalem Garden based upon reviews. I was not disappointed. Their menu of Mediterranean items was very appealing. I had the lentil soup which was superb, and the chicken Schwarma which was also very very good. The place is small and is more conducive to a quick meal.

• Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Yummy yummy!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This place is great for sit in or carry out. When I was a student, I made sure my family came here with me! Great menu and one of my favorite restaurants with this type of food in Ann Arbor.

• Visited December 2011
“Great food, great service, excellent value”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We've eaten at Jerusalem Garden on two different visits to Ann Arbor and were very pleased each time. All the items were very tasty and the service was super. We'll definitely return.

• Visited May 2012
Lorain, Ohio
“Loved the Hummus”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This little restaurant is not much to look at, but it has a loyal clientele and some pretty darn good food. I got the kabob and I wasn't disappointed. The meat was well spiced and juicy, but the hummus stole the show for me. We ate in a small outdoor patio area that is shared by a couple of restaurants so the service was a tad slower than we would have liked, given that we had a baby in tow. I'd definitely go back and try some other menu items, but I'll always order the hummus!

• Visited September 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice little restaurant”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

With excellent service and good food. Excellent vegetarian options and very good value for money. Falafel sandwiches and tabbouleh was awesome

• Visited August 2012