“Fabulous wine list!”
Review of Cafe Zola

Cafe Zola
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Zola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 619 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Polish, Turkish, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Ann Arbor's premiere breakfast, lunch and dinner destination International influences + local mindset
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Four of us had dinner here on a Thursday evening at the end of March. We had high hopes and were not disappointed. We started with crab cakes which were accompanied by a green salad and housemade sauces which were spiced just right. For mains we had tagiatelle with mushrooms which was great, and salmon burger and kobe burgers which were accompanied by crispy fries and housemade ketchup. They also split the appetizers and dinners for us, at no extra charge. The best part was the wine list - not extensive, but eclectic and extremely well priced. We would highly recommend stopping here for a casual and tasty meal well-presented in a very comfortable room.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I ended up at Café Zola both Sat and Sun for brunch on my weekend visit. One day we lucked into a table right away, the second day we had a 40 minute wait. The menu offered a large selection of interesting breakfast and lunch items including lots of tasty coffee, tea and imaginative beverage options—both with and without alcohol. All the food was fresh, well prepared and plentiful and the servers were both friendly and efficient. It’s busy and a little loud at weekend brunch times—but in a good, convivial way. I will definitely return on my next visit and would love to try dinner here.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

In good weather one can dine from the eclectic menu outside, and in the more frequent inclement weather dine in a comfortable setting.
On one visit had a tasry lamb kabob and on another a spicy penne. Both above average.
Will return.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Cafe Zola is a great place for business lunch. It offers breakfast and lunch and everything looks delicious. I ordered one of the flavored sodas: coconut and it was on the spot. For lunch I got the mushroom crepe and a side salad. The crepe was big enough to share. I finished the meal with one of their yummy teas served in a French press. Bonus points for giving a to go cup for my tea that I was not able to finish!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I met Zola! The place was very busy and all the food looked great! We waited 45 minutes but it was worth it.