“Tables to close together, bad service.”

Bd's Mongolian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bd's Mongolian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 610 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mongolian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time eating here.The server was pleasant but her service stunk! We told her it was our first time and she gave us a little instruction but left us wondering what we were supposed to do. Our glasses were empty most if the time and we had to flag her down to get refills. It wasnt very crowded so i couldnt understand why she was so slow. They have so many tables crammed in there you can't hardly walk through to get to salad bar or food bar. My food was good but i picked it out. The cooks were fun and entertaining. I think the next time i spend $70 on a dinner i will go somewhere else

1  Thank Kool11

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time here... My sister & her family love it & I have wanted to try it forever! Basically you pick all your raw meats, veggies, noodles etc... And then the chefs cook it in from of you! It's like cafeteria style hibachi, only half the price and an unlimited option for $14.99! There are recipes and suggestions for spices, sauces and dishes, but I encourage you to create your own. They had a grill just for allergies and even gluten free soy sauce so they could make the Mongo Fried Rice for me! Drinks consisted of the usual beers and I had a very tasty $5 margarita made with Sauza 1800. I just wish I could fit more in my stomach and that there was on in Worcester!

1  Thank Melaniej71
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

This was our first trip here. My husband and I enjoyed it all. I stopped at the one bowl, my husband went back for seconds...lol. They have a huge selections of meats and veggies. The sauces are awesome, we had some mixed in our bowls and some on the side for dipping.

1  Thank Gunzgirl
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The smell of this place just draws you in! You pick from a huge buffet of fresh ingredients and then they cook it on a flat-top grill while you watch and wait. Save money and your waistline and only do one bowl, or splurge and go for the all you eat. (Just make sure you have someone with a wheelbarrow near by to roll you out!)

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My Husband and I have eaten at BD's in Ann Arbor before and enjoyed out time. This time we ate outside due to it being a nice day and also due to the temp in the restaurant being a bit warm. The selection of food was nice but you could tell the buffet area had not been wiped down or swept recently. Had a very nice waitress. If you eat here during nice weather I would definitely suggest enjoying your meal outside.