“The worst restaurant I've been to in years”
Review of Sabor Latino

Sabor Latino
Ranked #461 of 602 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American, Latin, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

The veggie platter is no more than a few cut up veggies. The food is mushy and flavorless. Very dirty and kinda smells weird. But expensive, left sad and broke

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We've lived in Ann Arbor for 13 years, and this is the worst restaurant experience we've had. We were seated and our server brought out plates for the veggie platter (cut up carrots, cucumbers, and some ranch). My plate was filthy, how anyone could set this down on a table is beyond me. The food came out, each of us thoroughly disliked our meal. The vegetarian entrees were mushy, my enchiladas were terrible, I couldn't believe we had been recommended this restaurant by a co-worker. Last, the place is filthy and dark. Not a good combination. With so many great places to choose from, stay away.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Being on Main st I was worried prices, and making the mexican food "fancy". It was Amazing, food is top notch and best Mexican food I have had outside of Mexico. Service was great and very easy as we tried different things with different fillings with no issue. Margaritas are also the best I have had, and $3 for happy hour. Veggie options were also good and tasty. Must try and you will always go back.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Went on a "taco Tuesday", was able to sit outside and enjoy the Ann Arbor ambience, along with the great food that this place serves. However, the service was lacking. Server seemed put out by simple requests-silverware, sugar for iced tea, straws. That aside, the food was worth it! The sopas were delicious, had the 3 meat platter with rice and beans and guacamole. As always, the food is well prepared and unique-truly authentic central American cuisine. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

great tacos and they were on special for a dollar along with the beers