“Great at handling large groups”

The Earle Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Earle Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 610 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ashley
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Attended a post event dinner for an interesting speaker from a major U.S. corporation. The staff at The Earle was great at handling our group. We had about 15 in attendance. The service was delightful, highly professional, and everyone enjoyed their selections. I had the Delmonico. Cooked perfectly, medium rare. Very juicy, tender, and full of flavor. I almost didn't have room for dessert but my table buddies promised to help me finish if I needed assistance. They were so sad when in fact I was able and quite eager to knock the almond dessert off with no help at all :)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Buried in the basement of an old building this restaurant was very nice. I visited during the Ann Arbor restaurant week and had the chicken breast filled with pesto. It was tender and the orzo served with it was delicious. The server was attentive. Would return for sure.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We used to go to the Earle for special celebrations, but we can't wait that long anymore. The menu has so much variety and everything selection I've tried has been fantatic! We also like sitting in the bar area for a casual end to the work day or a friday happy hour. They have delicious and filling appetizers (love the roasted garlic app.) and a world class wine list; many you can order by the glass. Love the ambiance- I feel like I'm at a cozy basement hideaway in a big city.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was a first time visit for me and it won't be the last. The food was absolute perfection and the service matched! I ordered the Delmonico which was accompanied by red potatoes, and a medley of veggies. It comes with two amazing sauces on the side that really made the dish pop. My friend had the shrimp linguini and was very happy as well. We paired with a 2005 Listrac Medoc Cru Bourgeois. SCORE. I would have rated my experience a 5 but thought that impression upon entry and ambiance could be improved a little to match the overall experience. Hats off to The Earl an it's amazing team. Pink Lip Kiss for you!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've been there for different occasion... girls night out, b-day dinner, a nice date with my partner

every time the food is great, and the staff has been always very friendly, professional and welcoming.

their live music on the weekend is great.
When I took my boyfriend for his b-day, they played a b-day song as they brought a dessert with a candle.

I will recommend this place to romantic occasion as well as a night out with your girlfriends