“Fancy yummy wafels, no customers, and nice workers!”
Review of Wafel Shop - CLOSED

Wafel Shop
Cuisines: Belgian, European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Vermilion, Ohio
“Fancy yummy wafels, no customers, and nice workers!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My daughters (who are 12 & 14) and I ate at the Wafel Shop yesterday. First I'd like to say there were no customers and we were kind of hesitant to go in. No customers, does that mean the food is not good? Let me tell you that is soooooooo far from the truth!!! The wafels were excellent, the bacon was delicious, the rootbeer was tasty and the workers were most helpful and attentive(of course we were the only ones in there LOL)! Our visit was excellent and we would definitely recommend everyone give them a try! Maybe a lil' pricey, we each had 1 wafel 2 slices of bacon and 1 rootbeer, our bill was around $31.00, I'll let you be the judge as to weather this seems pricey. Overall we were satisfied with the food and the service and my daughters LOVED their wafels!!!! so 2 thumbs up!

• Visited January 2014

Glendale, Wisconsin
“Fun Brunch”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We were in Ann Arbor for the holiday week and stopped in for brunch the day after Christmas. Great waffles with many interesting options for around, in and over them. Easy going staff and loose atmosphere. Vegan available. Looking forward to going back.

• Visited December 2013
Ann Arbor, MI
“Excellent Wafels”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had the leige wafel with maple syrup and walnuts--a huge handful of walnuts. The wafel was tasty and with the plethora of nuts, was a nice small meal. My companion had a Belgium wafel with arugula, goat cheese, and balsamic reduction, which looked like a small salad. This is a quick-serve casual restaurant with high-quality ingredients.

• Visited September 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Waffle was fine -- no atmosphere”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The waffles are good and you have good options for types of waffles and toppings. Honestly, the price is fine – it is a restaurant after all. However, this place really lacks on atmosphere. Eating out of a cardboard container with plastic silverware is certainly easy for the staff, but not what I want. It would seem their niche is for college kids with the munchies or who want a quick and easy snack, but when you talk about good breakfast restaurants in Ann Arbor, this one does not make the list.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kevin S
Saline, Michigan
“8 bucks for a waffle”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

not my cup of tea.. spending 10 bucks and still being hungry.. i know rent must must be big.. but theres a limit .. oh well thought i would try it out..

• Visited June 2013