“Fun dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of What Crepe - CLOSED

What Crepe
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ann Arbor
“Fun dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

What Crepe serves very good food. Service was very helpful in steering us to the more popular choices. Sat in one of the two sofas for dining. Very pleasant.

Visited December 2013

Saline, Michigan
“Best new restaurant in Ann Arbor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you like crepes, you will love What Crepe in Ann Arbor. This new restaurant, in downtown is fantastic. With a large variety of both dinner "savory" and dessert "sweet" crepes, you won't have a problem finding something for everyone. Even kids have multiple choices, with the children's menu.

The staff are always attentive and very helpful and the food is always great. We (my family) have been multiple times now and have never had a bad meal or service. I always try something new (I actually ask the server to pick something from the menu - I am not picky at all) and my wife always orders the exact same thing. Whatever way you like it, you would love What Crepe.

If you go earlier for dinner (5:00pm - 6:00pm) there is rarely a wait to be seated.

Visited December 2013
California City, California
“get ready for taste, but make sure your wallet's stocked”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Awesome, awesome crepes! I always get at least two when I dine here because they're so flavorful (1 savory and 1 sweet). With great taste comes great responsibility to pay for your meal, however, just so you don't have sticker shock when the bill comes. I don't mind paying for really great food, however, so I think that this place is well worth it for a special dining experience with a special person. The staff and their table-side manner are professional as well. I'd come here more often if I could afford it. I've very much enjoyed the salads also.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Excellent dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I did not expect a crepe restaurant to be that good!! Me and my wife took the tomato bisque which was perfect, we shared the rib eye truffle crepe which was just so good (that was high quality rib eye!). We also shared the white chocolate eclair, again amazing.

Everything was just great in this restaurant, food was amazing, staff were so welcoming. We had a great day

Overland Park, KS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Be prepared to wait!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

While the concept and food are good, the execution is lacking. Not enough griddles to cook on means you wait a very long time for your meal. We had 8 in our party (on a busy Sunday morning) and waited an hour to be served. If you think you want a dessert crepe, be sure and order it about the same time you order your 'entree' crepe…unless you have two hours to spare for breakfast.

Visited October 2013