“Crepes for any meal”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Novi, Michigan
“Crepes for any meal”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A welcomed addition to AA restaurant selection. What Crepe has become our daughter's favorite place to have Sunday breakfast with us. Their selection of crepes (both savory or sweet) is very plentiful and very good. Give it a try.

• Visited October 2013

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“Monte Cristo Crepes-- Say What?!?!?!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Ate at What Crepe on my most recent trip to A2. It was my first experience at the restaurant. I'm definitely a fan. I got the Monte Cristo crepe, but instead of swiss I had them use Brie. YUMMY!!!!!! Our server didn't hover over us, and actually let my boyfriend and I enjoy each others company. I can't stand when servers check on us ever 2 seconds. I got a french press coffee, and it so velvety and smooth. I contemplated a bloody mary made with Bacon flavored vodka, but ended up not ordering it. Next time I come back to Ann Arbor, I will come here and order it. I thought the atmosphere was simple, yet elegant. I thought the prices were were a little on the high-side. I think each item should be lowered $2. It's still a great experience, and I highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great birthday dinner!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband, son, and I went to What Crepe to celebrate my birthday and use a Groupon that was about to expire. We have been a few times before and the service has varied between OK and good. This night it was great! Drake was our server and he made the evening even more fun. When asked, he made excellent recommendations. Toward the end of the meal Drake asked if we were there for a special occasion and when he found out it was my birthday, he took the price of our dessert (we all shared one) off the bill.

We left the restaurant and about a half block away, Drake came running after us, waving the birthday cards I had left on the table. What a considerate guy to go that extra step (many extra steps!) for something that was totally due to my forgetfulness.

Next time we go back, we will be looking for Drake to serve us our delicious crepes!

• Visited September 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“What a Great Crepe”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This little place is worth the trip. Cute bar, atmosphere and great staff. Ordered the Smore crepe on my first visit...pure bliss. Paired it with a wine which the bartender recommended, put the experience over the top! On my second visit I had the warm veggie crepe and it did not disappoint. They have a pretty big crowd on Fri and Sat so try to avoid those busy days so you can sit back and enjoy a great Crepe.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank SBDetroitMotorCity
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Different cuisine........a must try!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was our first time here, so after a friend gave me a Groupon we decided to try it. My first impression was not so great. We were seated and after 20 minutes later we had to flag someone down someone to get served. The Server (Ayah) whose attention we got was very apologetic and compensated us with drinks. We actually thought that Ayah was a Manager and was surprise to learn that she has only been a Server there for 4 months, she was very professional and attentive. After we ate our appetizer, she came to get us so that we could watch them make our meal through the window glass. My daughter and her friend really enjoyed that!

We order for an Appetizer which was Crepe Crispies with Queso Dip, it was pretty good. There were 3 in our party and the savory crepes we order were (favorite to least favorite) Signature Ribeye Truffle, Crepe De Crevette (open face Shrimp crepe) and the Déjà vu (Smoked salmon crepe). The next time I go, I will definitely order the Ribeye Truffle crepe……….that was DELISH!!! The only thing I didn’t like about the Savory Crepes is that the crepe itself is a bit sweet and seemed a little doughy. I wonder if it could be cooked a tad bit longer. We all split our sweet Crepe which was The Patriot (bananas, blueberries, strawberries, ice cream & nutella). I’m a sweets person, so of course this was my favorite of them all!

As we were about to leave, a manger came over to also apologized and compensated us with free Crepes coupons each for our next visit. We will definitely go back and hopefully we’ll have Ayah as our Server. It’s rare to get good customer service like this nowadays. Keep up the good work Ayah, I can see you being a Manager here or somewhere very soon!

• Visited September 2013