“Good flavors”

Curry On
Ranked #281 of 600 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 20, 2014

The menu is a bit overwhelming if you don't know the different types of indian food, but in my experience you can't go wrong! Everything has good flavor with reasonable costs and prepared quickly. I've tried several different dishes and they have all been very good. This is one of my go-to lunch places.

There are newer reviews for Curry On

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Don't waste your money on expensive Indian restaurants around Ann Arbor! Always get the chole bature. The chole are what stand out for me. The baturas could use some work. Coming from Delhi, the chole get as close to home as possible. Dosas are decent. You could try them.

1  Thank Dhruv M
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We came at the recommendation from a couple friends at the university. I was very hungry, but in the mood for something tasty and real. I love Indian food, but can't usually afford the restaurants where I live. Great food, great service, wish there was a place like this in Madison, WI! It would be my favorite.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We've been to Curry Up several times and our experience has always been excellent! The food is delicious, plenty of vegetarian options, and price and service are excellent. A great option for those on the northeast side!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The food here was tasty put prepared without precision and care. We had butter chicken and a paneer wrap. There is an over reliance on red peppers as a filler in many of their dishes. The butter chicken was okay, but certainly not notable. The wrap was poorly prepared. It could not be picked up because it wasn't closed and the filling was to juicy-poor preparation. Prices or espn able. Convenient to north campus, but nothing to deter me from going to Neehees in Canton