Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Restaurant
$139
$109
$76
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$113
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
$208
$202
$80
All reviewsbriarwood mallgreat poolbusiness centerpool areawould definitely stay here againgreat place to stayhot tubfront desk staffvery nice staystaff was very friendly and helpfulclean roomsbusiness tripclose to downtownvery nice hotelfitness roomeasy accessup to date
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Stayed with my daughter. This hotel is beautiful, it looks brand new. She loved the pool and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very well appointed and the bed very comfortable. Absolutely would recommend and we will stay again. Only downside was that it was pretty pricey, but I guess you have to pay for the service and ammenities.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Christina B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Hello MidwestSailor83,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review of your recent stay with your daughter. I am sure you spent many hours in the "Cool Pool" and I am delighted to hear that it was a good time had by all. Your next visit can't come soon enough!

Have a wonderful day,

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The hotel looks brand new! The front desk staff was friendly. After the first day, we noticed that our room was damp. We were visiting in early August and the temperature was in the low 80s. There was some drizzle, but no major down pours. I am a fan of air conditioning, and the room was kept cold. After that, we noticed that the common areas on the first floor and our fourth floor smelled funny. Perhaps the carpets were cleaned? I did not ask for an explanation as I did not spend much time in the hotel.
For some unexplained reason, our room was not serviced on our second day. When I returned at 10pm, I called for fresh towels. No one offered to straighten the room or the beds or explained why the room was not cleaned. When we left at 10:30 am, the cleaning staff was on the floor and saw us leave. The DND sign was NOT on the door.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Hi Mindy g,

I am happy to hear that overall you had a nice stay and encountered our friendly team, but disappointed that ultimately we let you down in a few areas. I have shared your comments with our leadership team in order to further investigate the damp smell along with the fact that you did not receive service on the 2nd day of your stay. I sincerely apologize to you and your family. If you are interested in discussing this with me further, I can be reached at bell@raymondteam.com or 734.585.0304. I hope that we have the opportunity to make this right for you in the future and show you the service you should have received the first time around.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Loved the outdoor seating area. Great place to visit with friends who were also staying at the hotel. Breakfast was good. Room was very clean. Staff was friendly. We would stay at a Hilton Garden again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Booklvr54

Hi Booklvr54,

It sounds like you had such a nice getaway with friends and I am so pleased that you picked us to host your weekend! I have shared all of your kind words with our team; thank you! We hope to see you on your next weekend away.

Take Care,

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This hotel is a very nice, clean hotel. The staff is friendly, courteous and helpful. The entire hotel is clean and quiet. The pool is really nice, but is more for kids. It's not deep enough for enough distance to swim laps, but is a beautiful pool and a great pool to play in. The fitness room is adequate, kept clean and smells nice. My room overlooked a pond in the back and was very, very nice.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room facing the pond. It's a nice view and very peaceful.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Hi c685710,

It is always such a pleasure to hear kind comments like yours! Our teams entire focus is to provide guests like you with a great experience in a clean and friendly environment. I love the room tip that you have offered for other guests as many of our business travelers are looking for a peaceful trip as well. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The hotel is a little older, but very nice and kept clean. The rooms are quiet. The pool is nice, but not condusive for swimming laps; it is more of a leisure pool. Fitness center is adequate, but no instructions on how to work the TVs on each machine. Remote wouldn't turn them on.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business