“Business Friendly”

Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Ann Arbor
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was quick and nicely done. The business center was so easy to use and available for a last minute printing need. Ann Arbor is not big so I would use this hotel for any business or campus visit.

1  Thank martino_wi
Christina B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for the great review martino_wi. It is great to hear that you were able to use many of the amenities at the hotel. We understand that our business travelers are often in a hurry in the early morning hours and do try to make the breakfast and the business center as convenient as possible. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Take Care,
Christina Bell

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This hotel is worth every penny. The lobby, hallways, and rooms are very clean. My room smelled amazing - wish I could bring that home! They had yummy cookies out in the evening. Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate was available. The breakfast was wonderful too. $10 for the cold buffet and anything cooked to order (eggs, omelets, pancakes, waffles, etc - all you can eat). $7 for the continental buffet. Food was of good quality but what I loved was the friendliness of the staff. During breakfast, I had four or five different people check in to make sure I was enjoying myself. Everyone is courteous and helpful. The lobby was a great location for getting some work done this afternoon. I was impressed last time, and my expectations were by far exceeded by the staff this week during another two-day stay. I'd love to stay longer!!!

Also, not to be forgotten is the perfect location of this hotel. We were five minutes from UofM. Some good restaurants are nearby and better ones are not far.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank jadorelamer
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Very nice place. Very helpful staff. Very good choice to stay there! The place was clean and friendly. I needed a place to get some rest and recharge, and am very glad I chose this one from the many places around there.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The excellent staff here make it my choice in Ann Arbor! Cleaning staff, front desk, kitchen, bar, dining - All very accommodating, friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and fresh. The pool and hot tub area have lots of great family friendly features and are always clean. The dining menu is somewhat limited however the kitchen and dining staff are very accommodating making it a worthwhile experience. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Ann Arbor.

1  Thank JCx76
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This hotel was very nice, we would definitely return. They had an awesome pull area for people with children, complete with slides and fountain! The hotel was a little tricky to find. We ended up having to turn around a couple of times. The front desk was very helpful when we checked in. When I checked out the next day though, the clerk never asked me how my stay was. If she would have asked I could have told her that our room was very noisy. It sounded like the people above us were bowling in their room and we heard every dorm slam in the hallway. Other than that, the stay was good!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KimKosonovich
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I am disappointed in the service at the front desk while trying to get checked in. I did arrive early and was informed that my room (a standard King room) was not yet ready. That didn't bother me - until 3 people behind me were checked in to rooms with no problem. I'm not sure what the protocol is and why I needed to go to a specific room. Being a diamond Hilton customer, I am normally treated more fairly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Excellent hotel! Rooms were nicely sized, very clean, and very quiet. Internet access was easy and fast. Used the fitness room each night, new machines and well maintained. Several breakfast options were available, good service and food. Bar was well staffed and pleasant.

1  Thank Kenneth D