Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor
$127
Sheraton.com
$109
Hampton.com
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
$189
$167
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$113
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
$208
$202
Travelocity
All reviewsbriarwood mallgreat poolbusiness centerpool areawould definitely stay here againgreat place to stayhot tubfront desk staffvery nice staystaff was very friendly and helpfulclean roomsbusiness tripclose to downtownvery nice hotelfitness roomeasy accessup to date
Reviewed May 12, 2013

hotel is the best in ann arbor, staff is extremely helpful and courteous. i recommend this hotel highly it is a true hilton gem. the breakfast was great and no issues existed at all during the stay. i recommend everytime you visit ann arbor stay here versus other hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Christina B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Hello David G,

Greetings from Ann Arbor! Thanks so much for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor. It is so kind of you to consider us a true Hilton gem and to share it with this community! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed at this property for 3 nights. My reservation was made by Christin/Kristen, she also was the person present upon my arrival. She made sure to mention the hotel ammenities, the satisfaction guarantee and to let them know if anything was not in order. I shared with her the reason for being in Ann Arbor was due to my wife being ill and in U of M hospital. Her compassion and caring thoughts were genuine and not just words. She asked daily how my wife was doing always asking if there was anything at all that the hotel could do, just let her know. She also offered to place a fold away in the room, in the event I had any family in need of a place to stay. As it worked out I didn't need it. Throughout my stay I encountered above average and friendly staff. You will not be disappointed with this choice. Dave W from Tri City area of MI

Room Tip: Its across the street from a mall. The rooms are quiet and not subject to guest noise or outside noise sources. There is a charge for breakfast, but it is cooked to order and a better buy than going somewhere else. Plus it is all you can eat, very wide selection, if you can think of it, they probably can make.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Hi Dave W,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of the hotel. I shared your comments with Kirsten and the rest of the team and they were so happy to hear from you. We hope to see you again in the future.

Wishing you well,

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great new Hotel in the Ann Arbor area. Good location near premier shopping. Very nice amenities for this price range: Nice indoor pool and restaurant bar. I will defineately stay here on my next trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Hello John E O,

Thanks for your great feedback! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and plan on returning the next time you are in the Ann Arbor area. We look forward to seeing you then!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

If you are a business traveler, don't stay here. The restaurant is slow and everyone seems to have an attitude. Price and service are not in line. Charged a dollar a minute for a toll free call. Beware!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Hi Norman F,

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us in April. We appreciate the feedback and will take all of your feedback to heart to see what we can do to improve upon our services in the future. Thank you for taking the time to provide a response.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had a great 5 night stay visiting family in Ann Arbor. Location was convenient. We really enjoyed the pool - the adults liked the hot tub and the kids (age 3, 7) loved the pool with fountains and tons of toys. I agree the pool area floor is slippery so bring flip flops! We also enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the staff were very friendly. The fitness room was decent and had the bonus of full cable TV on every cardio machine, also wasn't crowded at all. Free in room wi fi was an added bonus. We had some minor problems with housekeeping but nothing that would prevent me from staying again or booking at another Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Hello Audrey C,

Thanks so much for all of your kind words about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor. It sounds like you and your family had an opportunity to take advantage of all of the amenities we offer at the hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again!