“Nothing special” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Toronto, Canada
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

By the time we arrived in the evening, choice was limited, service was desultory and the cupcakes we did get were dryed out - at a minimum, the price should have been reduced later in the day.

Visited July 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious Cupcake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Made a quick stop in here to pick up a cupcake while passing through Ann Arbor. I chose the triple berry which consisted of (I think) strawberry cake with fresh blueberries baked inside and a raspberry buttercream frosting. All parts of this little gem were clearly made with fresh fruit, whether whole or pureed. It was really quite delicious -- and it takes a lot for me to rate a cupcake so highly when I'm very spoiled by the gourmet cupcakes I get from my local bakery at home. The cake was moist and flavorful, blueberries fresh and firm and juicy, and the frosting a nice consistency and very flavorful. It all worked together beautifully -- like a hybrid of a cupcake and a muffin, in a good way. I'll definitely be back for more next time I'm in town. My only regret was buying just one...

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank glacierqueen
Adrian, Michigan
1,295 restaurant reviews
“Great Place for Dessert or a Quick Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stopped in this place for the first time after having dinner down the street. We were not interested in a heavy dessert at the restaurant and this place filled the bill for a smaller sweet treat. The location was easy to find on Liberty amongst the small storefronts. The interior of the store is nice in appearance and is essentially set up like an ice cream shop with a few tables for seating. The selection of cupcakes was very nice with several interesting choices. There was a sugar free option which I appreciated. The other three of my family members got a Watermelon and a Samoa (coconut buttercream frosting on a vanilla cupcake) cupcake and a Monster cookie (with coconut and chocolate). It was all delightful. The prices were very good making this a great place to stop for a quick treat if you are in downtown Ann Arbor.

• Visited June 2013
Union City, Michigan
“A MUST Stop for any Cupcake Lover!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I spotted this lovely shop on a Friday night while we were looking for a parking spot near Main Street in AA. The next day while enjoying downtown we stopped in and were pleasantly surprised!! There were so many different kinds of cupcakes and they are delicious! I wish I would have bought more to bring home (AA is a trip for us to make just for Cupcakes :)) Staff was friendly! Overall amazing experience!

Visited June 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great late night snack!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here after a late dinner for a treat at 10pm- so excited they were still open! Excellent cupcake! Would definitely come here again.

• Visited May 2013