“A nice treat!”

Ranked #2 of 12 Bakeries in Ann Arbor
Chicago, Illinois
“A nice treat!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had a yellow cake cupcake with chocolate frosting. The middle of it was delicious, but the outer part seemed a bit hard like it had been sitting in the display case for awhile (it was toward the end of the day though around 3pm). My friends had some of the "bump" cupcakes and raved about them. The "bump" was butter cream frosting, can't go wrong there. If you don't feel like eating a whole cupcake (or can't decided on just one flavor), they offer mini cupcakes for a decent price. Overall, a nice place to stop for dessert while out shopping downtown Ann Arbor.

Visited November 2012

Pennsylvania, US
“Beautiful and delicious cupcakes!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stopped for cupcakes and coffee to celebrate my birthday. The German chocolate cupcake was incredible with excellent frosting with lots of nuts and coconut. I wanted seconds! We also got a Southern Red Velvet which was delicious, with a bit more chocolate flavor than some red velvet versions. Highly recommended for dessert or an afternoon snack. Don't go too late in the day as the selection becomes limited.

• Visited September 2012
Michigan
“Kids preferred Meijer cupcakes!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

These cupcakes look wonderful but the taste isn't as good as the decoration. They are also expensive for what you get. Service was unfriendly and we were expected to make our choices really quickly, with the employees standing looking at us while we chose -a bit unnerving! In the end, our kids said they were nothing special - at least not enough to make a special trip.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Loveran
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“So many choices”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Wonderful cup cake choices. I have tried them all in AA and the best one here is the chocolate peanut butter, a must try moist and delicious.

Visited September 2012
Sterling Heights
“Can't get enough of their cupcakes!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Every time I am in Ann Arbor, I have to stop and get a cupcake from Cupcake Station. I have been there a few times where they are running specials like buy 2 get 1 free as well. I am not sure how often they have specials, but you must visit. You won't regret it!

• Visited July 2012