“Are 6 stars an option?”

Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
Ranked #2 of 84 things to do in Ann Arbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone gets creative in this interactive science and technology museum, featuring engaging exhibits in subjects like psychology, the media and health.
Waterford, Michigan
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Are 6 stars an option?”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I took my 6 year old daughter and we both had a blast! Don't let the outside fool you.... It is definitely bigger on the inside.

• Korean first
Detroit, Michigan
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My 2-year-old Loved the Toddler Room”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I took my two-year-old daughter to the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum in June, and she loved it. The toddler room has a lot of activities that cater to that age perfectly. She enjoyed playing with the ball machine and the Picasso tiles, and we couldn't pry her away from the water table. Despite living in Royal Oak (45 miles away), we have purchased a family membership and will visit whenever we are back in Ann Arbor.

Visited June 2014
Detroit, MI
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Nice Museum for Kids”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We I visited with our son (7) and daughter (3.75). They both really enjoyed the museum, especially the top level with the music and video screen. I think many of the displays are too advanced to hold the attention of our daughter, but there was a special room just for pre-schoolers to play. Our son got more out of the displays. At $11 a person, it was a little pricey for the time we spent there. Might be worth it more when the kids are a bit older.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Great Kids Museum”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I watched this museum develop from the start and it has flourished into a wonderful attraction that keeps the kids busy for hours. A must stop in Ann Arbor, this museum has exhibits for children from the preschool room to grade school. There are plenty of young people around to ask questions and guide little minds to question and understand their world. I highly recommend a trip when in town.

Visited June 2014
Avon, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good Energy Outlet”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We made a special trip to Ann Arbor for this museum. The displays were really good, but this place was expensive. It cost us $33 to get in and we didn't feel we got the value out of that for our visit. Our son is a little young to do some of the displays and understand the science behind them. He really enjoyed the water works and the Pre K room with the balls. The restrooms were a little disheveled, but not the worst I have ever seen. If I lived there and could get a membership, perhaps this would have had a better value for us.

Visited July 2014