“Good for kids & adults”

Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
Ranked #2 of 93 things to do in Ann Arbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone gets creative in this interactive science and technology museum, featuring engaging exhibits in subjects like psychology, the media and health.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The Hands-On Museum is a place both kids and adults can have a good time. There's so much to do there that kids enjoy and adults can check out, too - several floors. It's a good place to spend a few hours while kids have fun and learn some things, too.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Two hours wasn't enough with all the things for kids to do, and the adults all liked it as well. Even the two-year old was amused.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

If you like learning and fun, you'll certainly find it here at the Ann Arbor Hands On Museum. I went a long time ago with my scout troop for a sleepover, but for ME, it got cut short due to an unplanned event(confidential). When I did go there, I just loved all the neat things they had to offer. 2 I remember off the bat so to speak is one, a stringless harp, you move your hands up and down the middle on the harp to make air music(basically), and 2 there's this hand cranked generator, you turn the crank and can turn on an orange rotating light, a hairdryer and and electric fan, so basically, by the rotation of the crank, you are controlling/creating the energy need to power those items. They do birthday parties and group outings. So come out today and see for yourself the Ann Arbor Hands On Museum, I'll have to take my niece there sometime. if YOU were a kid, you would be pulling on mommy's skirt and yelling, "I don't want go home yet" :D

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Most of my experience at this museum is with my under 5 yr old niece and her friends who love the 'Under 5'r room with the ball 'factory' that Toyota built. The ambulance is another highlight. Upstairs you can stand in tube and make a giant bubble come up around you. It's just a few blocks from Zingerman's Deli where we go for bagels after the museum.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have visited this museum several times over the past 2 years. We drive from Detroit and make a day of it. This year we bought a family membership which includes the grandparents. What a DEAL! This will be a regular activity every time we visit our daughter and family which includes our darling Natalie.