“Consistently Good”

Los Amigos Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #139 of 591 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Los Amigos serves traditional, mouthwatering Mexican food for all to enjoy. Come sit down with us and take a look at the wide range of tasty choices on our menu for lunch and dinner - you will love them all! From fajitas, enchiladas and tacos to chile rellenos & burritos, we serve the Mexican cuisine you're craving! All of the food at Los Amigos is prepared from the finest ingredients. Our full bar makes delicious margaritas and serves a variety of Mexican brand beers, wine, and spirits. We offer a great happy hour from 3 - 6 pm daily too. See you soon at Los Amigos!
Windsor, Canada
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

This restaurant was named El Camino Real until 2011 when it changed ownership. Under the new ownership, the item I always order has changed and my boyfriend's favourite dish was removed. Disappointing, but we still continue to eat here. In total, I have probably eaten here close to 20 times (between both ownerships).

For starters, the restaurant is quite large and we are always seated promptly. Drinks and complimentary nachos are always brought out, and wait staff is very good at keeping your drink glasses full.

There are a lot of options on the menu, all very reasonably priced. I only ever order the chicken chimichanga as it's amazing, so I can't comment on other dishes. My boyfriend, who makes a habit of trying out different meals each time, is always pleased.

Out of all the times I've eaten here, the only negative experiences I've had are a sometimes less-than-friendly service and once I received beef instead of chicken in my chimichanga. These are obvious rarities, though.

The atmosphere is relaxed and to my recollection, noise is never a problem. There are plenty of booths as well as tables.

Overall, this is one of my favourite places in Ann Arbor.

• Visited March 2012