Motel 6 Ann Arbor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Courtyard Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed for one night here while in Ann Arbor for a performance. Ms. Tasha at the front desk was welcoming and accommodating of any request I had for her. In fact, all of the staff here was very friendly and courteous. Unfortunately, parquet floors made any and all sounds resonate very loudly. As we were checking in, we could hear music pumping from the next room, although they soon checked out so this did not turn into an issue. Also, the beds had very flat pillows and the thin comforter had cigarette holes (in a non-smoking room.) Still, if you're on a budget, this place will fit the bill and the staff will do everything they can to ensure your stay is pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MGG2014
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I and my family stayed here for 1 night while traveling a long distance with our pets. The lady at the front desk was friendly and our room was clean, basic, no-frills. It's exactly what any reasonable person should expect from a Motel 6. (If you're expecting chic decor from a Motel 6, your expectations need to be reevaluated.) Location is convenient just off I-94 with McDonald's an easy walk next door. A perfectly adequate budget hotel, especially for those traveling with their furry companions, since pets stay free at Motel 6. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank MadDogNC
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Great location near my job site while I was in town. Staff was very helpful for anything I needed. Rooms are the new update from Motel 6 modern look. Room was well maintained and clean to the standards of motel 6 quality. The outside seems to have a fresh coat of paint and parking area is very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Motel is conveniently located right off the Interstate 94. Subway and McDonalds are right next doors. Grocery store is located about 5 minutes away by car. I stood there because it's seems to be closest place to Ann Arbor Airport. There are newly remodeled rooms that are very nice at this facility. It is very good value.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank JanUruba
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is the worst placed I've ever stayed in my life. The decor was awful and everything else about the Motel 6 follows suit. The door to the room had a huge gap. So huge that it would not have been difficult for a large rat of squirrel to get in. The drapes had stains on them and the sheets and towels were thin and dingy. The bathroom door was difficult to close and the toilet was so dated with rust around the base of the toilet. Daughter stood in line 20 minutes trying to get at least 2 more towels but never accomplished this due to some guy standing in line indicating that he was tax exempt. The shower was clogged not to mention that the toilet stopped working and was on its way to overflowing. Was advised by front desk that internet would cost me $2.99 a day. That is ridiculous. The floor was uneven and the blue/green walls were awful. The entire decor was suppose to be "chic" but was far from it. I was totally dismayed and could not wait to get out of there. Would not recommend this motel to my worst enemies. Never going to stay at a Motel 6 again. This was not even on the radar of rating it even a star run. Visitors be ware!

PC

Room Tip: Don't stay at Motel 6
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family