Motel 6 Ann Arbor
$84
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$119
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Candlewood Suites - Detroit/Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$96
$80
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$119
$139
$129
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$76
$129
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$139
$107
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$85
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
$168
$163
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home from a tigers game. It was cheap and not a bad hotel to spend a night. The rooms actually looked really modern and different from most but it was clean and good enough for us to spend a night. I would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Awilson01
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

I read that the room was updated. Thinking this would be a nice place to stay. No!

You can hear everything from outside. I felt like I was sleeping in the parking lot.

When they updated this motel, they cheaped out on the sound proofing of the doors and windows. When you can hear a couples' conversation from outside- from 3 room down. Clear as day. Huston, we have a problem!

Found short black hair in the bathroom (not mine, I have curly long brown hair) and dog paws prints on the bed sheets (I don't own a dog).

I did like wifi and blue colour on the walls.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We got an excellent deal at this motel during graduation weekend. The room was comfortable. Comfy beds. Nicely updated with fun colors, furniture and simple decor. But, even with all the cosmetic updates, there is no doubt that it is a Motel. Pretty cold feeling rather than homey. They don't provide shampoo or body wash. Our room also didn't have a hair dryer or even a clock. For the price is was good, but I would pay the extra for the amenities and extra comfort.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2011

The Motel 6 in Ann Arbor is a good location especially if you are attending a U of M football game, or going to events on the U of M campus. The rooms are a nice size and the beds are reasonably comfortable. Rooms were clean, but I found the floors to be stickie, which from running a former cleaning and maintenance company was due, in my opinion, to too much soap in the water, or not proper rinces. The grounds are nothing special, but are back off of the main road, and it is quiet as long as the tenants are quiet, and not celebrating an event. The staff is helpful and polite. If you are looking for a budget motel, this is the place for Location and price. Nothing fancy, but was remodeled within the past couple of years.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the pool if you are in town in the summer.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I travel to Ann Arbor 4-6 times each year and always stay at this Motel 6. The rooms are clean, the bed is comfortable, the rooms are spacious, the property is nicely landscaped and the price is a bargain. I've never had a problem with noise either from traffic or other guests. I've stayed here during U of M homecoming and every month of the year except July. At every visit the staff has been friendly and courteous. I enjoy the flat panel TV and the wide selection of channels. There is a nice little outdoor pool and a McDonald's adjacent to the property. Each time I've visited the ice machines have worked and the WiFi has been reliable which is something I can not say for some more expensive places to stay. For about $3.00 more you can get a room with a micro/refrigerator. The location is great, just off I-94, which provides easly access to all parts of Ann Arbor. The property is well lit and there are some nice trees and grassy areas. All rooms are ground level and I like being able to park just outside my door. I've stayed here many times for many nights and will continue to be a "regular" at this Motel 5.

Room Tip: Request a room to the back of the property for the most quiet location.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo