“Excellent Food And Amazing Service”
Review of Hut-K Chaats

Hut-K Chaats
Ranked #72 of 594 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Indian
Cowichan Bay, Canada
“Excellent Food And Amazing Service”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was lucky enough to have a week long work conference catered by Hut-K Chaats. Every meal was full of flavour, presented beautifully, and delivered with friendliness. The food was some of the best I have ever tasted, very full of traditional Indian flavour, yet left me feeling energized and light. Rich tastes without the heavy feeling in my body. Swaroop brought every meal to us with a smile and a huge heart- you feel that bright energy in the food, and he was happy to accommodate us in every way. I highly recommend this place and this food and will definitely be eating here on my next trip to Michigan.
Thanks so much for offering such amazing food to us all :)

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Asrael Z

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“healthy”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food at Hut-K is, without a doubt, healthy--by intent. My husband loves it, but I find the food not terribly tasty.

Visited March 2014
Superior, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food. Very nutritious too. Clean and friendly.”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We enjoyed our visit to Hut-K. Sampled several of the dishes since we had several family members with. Every dish we tried was excellent. Also tried the smoothies and the gelatto, also excellent. The restaurant including the rest rooms were clean which is a big plus in my book.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank pgget
Zaragoza, Spain
“Innovative and Healthy Indian Street Food in Casual Setting”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Chaats are very flavorful savory snacks served at at stalls or food carts in many parts of South Asia. These guys have recreated those rather unhealthy chaats into healthier versions without compromising much on the taste. The couple who owns this place are wonderful hosts, quite passionate about what they do and constantly thrive to create new recipe ideas. A great place if you want to try vegetarian snacks in a very casual setup. Remember if your taste buds are craving for the spiciness and saltiness that you usually associate with Indian food, this place may not fulfill your desires.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank banerjee_p
Ann Arbor, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful update of Indian cooking”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

A young friend with a few food allergies (a vegetarian who can't do dairy or gluten) took me here for dinner this evening, and it was delicious! What a happy change from the standard Indian buffet heavy on ghee and chicken, sauces and white rice. I love that stuff but this feels like the best of what we used to call "health food." Not a fancy joint and tucked into a non-descript strip mall, but great service and clean. Two thumbs u.

• Visited October 2013