“Fantastic, delicious, and healthful, too!”
Review of Hut-K Chaats

Hut-K Chaats
Ranked #91 of 600 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 11, 2013

You'll quickly forget this Hut-K's food is as good for you as it is delicious. The flavor combinations are amazing, from flavorful to spicy hot, everything I've had is excellent. The service is always friendly and helpful. I appreciate that the portions are not enormous. It's great to have a delicious meal that doesn't leave me feeling like a stuffed sausage. To me, *that* is great value.

Any time I'm down Packard, I try to work in a stop at Hut-K. Although I haven't made it to the summertime Mark's Carts location yet, I certainly visited the stand at the Summer Festival!

I'm hoping they produce a cook book some day. It would be great to learn some of their techniques so that I can add them to my attempts at Indian cuisine.

2  Thank Peter S
There are newer reviews for Hut-K Chaats

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Really excellent street food and some very delicious unique creations. The atmosphere is simple and very street vendor like, that is as it should be. The place is clean and well cared for. The food is presented beautifully and is very good. It takes a little bit of time for preparation but I think that varies with the dish. The owner is passionate about healthy food He is a Bio-medical Phd and he has managed to put a lot of research to work in presenting some amazing Indian creations that tase and look like street food. Price is reasonable for Ann Arbor and the superb quality of the ingredients. About $5 an item.

2  Thank simpleman66
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great tasting and super healthy Indian food. Portions are a little small but inexpensive. One of my favorite new places to get "take out".

1  Thank steve a
Reviewed October 15, 2011

The food is fusion - mostly Indian based, but with other international touches. The menu is rather limited, but great tasting (if you don't look for very traditional). My main complaint is the portion sizes are small for the price. When as you go to other similar places, one entree dish might be filling for one person, here you have to go for 2 per person or at least share 3 dishes between 2 people - racking up your bill. The owners (Indian couple) are mostly around, talking to people and explaining their dishes etc - giving a nice touch.

Went there several times since it opened less than a year ago.

Would have scored a perfect-5 if the portion sizes were larger for the price.

3  Thank kriskar