All reviewsbig boyhardwood floorsfront deskroom was cleandiscounted breakfastfree breakfastfire pitgranola barsoff the highwayeasy accesscoffee makerparking lotwould stay here againfootball gameoatmealbarbmotel
Reviewed June 13, 2017

clean room, good bed, quiet . the only con is the bathroom, very small and old. the fake wood floors were very nice. big boys right their made breakfast easy ,other places to eat were within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank finewine37
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your good bed, clean room and it was a quiet location for you. I hope you enjoyed your breakfast at the attached Big Boy and hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Ann Arbor.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

We have been traveling across US for 1 month and not many inn offer 24 hours reception so this facility is a worry-free for us.

Smooth check in/out with reasonable price and size for king bedroom which included breakfast.

Equipped with standard amenities:
Working desk and WiFi, flat screen TV with channels​ option, fridge, oven, coffee maker, and ironing equipment.

Clean bathroom, towels and toiletries available.

We missed their breakfast as we sleep and woke up late thus we can not say anything about it :)

Overall, good stay for overnight transit.

PS: As we arrived midnight on the Saturday so most eateries are closed except for Mexican restaurant across the street [5 minutes walking] "Los Amigos" open until 2pm and their food plus price are delightful.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ratih_Martial
Jeff H, Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad to hear you were able to check in to our hotel at a time that was convenient for you and you found us to offer reasonable price for your stay. I hope the rest of your travels go well and you enjoy your journey across the US.

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise to arrive at our motel and find all the comforts you'd need in one place.

As we checked in, the young gal at the desk was so pleasant and understanding. Seeing our U OF M name tags, she asked if we were visiting a loved ones at the hospital. When we said yes, she kindly gave us the discount on our room that is offered to families if patients.

Then, she handed us coupons for Applebees and Big Boy. Since, Big Boy is connected to the Red Roof and Applebees right next door, these businesses have teamed up together to offer travelers the convenience of not having to go far from their Hotel to find a restaurant.

Also, in that same parking lot area was a party store..... And, if you want to pick up some marshmallows to roast over a fire to make s'mores.... There's an area with a fire pit to enjoy and meet others outside the Red Roof Inn. It's almost like you're camping.

What a great idea!.. Staying here was totally relaxing because we didn't have to fight traffic to find a meal, entertainment or be too far away from University Of Michigan.

Thanks Red Roof!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay. It is so nice to hear that my staff was able to help you with a discount on your stay and near by restaurant discounts, as well as the breakfast we offer at the attached Big Boy restaurant. As a Red Roof Plus property I love to hear that our guests enjoy the fire pit we have and were able to meet others and enjoy s'mores. I am glad to hear it was a relaxing experience and hope to see you in the future if your travels bring you back to Ann Arbor.

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

We love this Inn. For the money the premium King room is the absolute best. I've stayed in rooms of all rates at this hotel and each and every room is equally clean fresh the staff is always courteous and professional and the property is very well maintained.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review. I appreciate you taking the time to let us and any other travelers that review Trip Advisor know how much you enjoyed your stays with us. I am also glad to hear my staff is courteous and professional and our rooms are clean and fresh. I hope you are able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast at the attached Big Boy restaurant during your stay. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

was pleasant as usual, even though a hospital visit is not what you want to do, the red roof makes the stay a little better. The staff is terrific and the rooms comfortable and always clean. having the Big boy so close is great too. and there are other restaurants close by as well. Being right off the highway makes it convenient but amazing quiet.

Room Tip: they have a number of handicap rooms. I opt for 1st floor because they don't have elevators
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Jeff H, Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star review. I am so happy to hear my staff is terrific. I will be sure to let them know you feel that way. I'm glad you feel our rooms are comfortable and clean and our location to highway and restaurants is convenient. I'm unsure if you are aware of our free shuttle service to and from the local medical facilities and our discount on rooms for hospital visits. We look forward to seeing you on any future visits you may have to Ann Arbor.

Red Roof Inn Plus+ Ann Arbor University North