Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North
$84
$149
$127
Sheraton.com
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$119
$139
$76
$146
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$113
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
$208
$202
Travelocity
$189
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbig boyhardwood floorsfront deskdiscounted breakfastroom was cleanfire pitfree breakfastattached restaurantgranola barsoff the highwayeasy accesscoffee makerparking lotmini fridgehome away from homenice stayfootball game
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We stayed one night here while visiting family in Ann Arbor. Room was not ready when we tried to get in (Despite being given key by desk clerk) so after waiting a half hour for the cleaning crew to finish we returned to desk clerk and asked for another room. We were quickly given another room key and the manager called to make sure the room was acceptable. Room was clean and location is great for visiting U of M, Ann Arbor, and a short drive from many restaurants. Room key said there was Wi-Fi however we did not see it when tried to sign on... we probably could have called the desk but it was easier to use 3G.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank LizK716
REDROOFINNA2, General Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2011

Thank you for staying with us. I wanted to apologize for the inconvenience of the room not being ready upon your arrival. I was pleased to know that my staff assisted you in quickly locating another room. We do have free WiFi and the front desk would be glad to assist you as needed.

We appreciate the comments and I will pass them onto my team. Thanks again,

Kimberly Marme

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Stayed in town for a seminary same weekend as NSCAR races. Loud parties keep some people up all night. However my room was quiet. Motel desk clerks were friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. Bed was nice and comfty. There was a big problem with broken shower handle . I filled out complaint card and Wow,,, they quickly responded and gave me voucher for free night. Good value for the money and location is good. I'd stay again,,, even without the free voucher.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank lindafrog

Thank you for reporting the incident. I am pleased to know that my staff took care of you and we appreciate the comments. It is comments like yours that help us to grow and train our staff to better serve our customers. We hope that you enjoy the free night and hopefully come and see us after our renovation process starting in December 2011.

I apologize for any inconvenience and would like to thank you for staying with us.

Kimberly Marme

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Nothing special. Decent rooms, $3.50 voucher for breakfast at the next door Big Boy. Clean. Good value. Had a bit of problem with the refrigerator (didn't seem to work) and information at check-in (clerk said there was a small freezer in the fridge, which I needed, but there was no such thing. Very minor problem. Would recommend it to the budget traveler.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank winefishhoops
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Stayed for Michigan Nascar race. Check in/out/service was very good. Able to check in early. Beds good. No hairdryer..but okay as I brought my own. Beds small but long. Bathroom small. Went to race Sunday morning and when returned Sunday night our beds had not been made. Only garbage emptied. Big Boy restaurant vouchers were okay.When I returned home I noticed a three dollar charge. It was for safety deposit box which is normally deducted upon checkout. We did not use the SDB. Could use some extra cleaning around edges/corners of the room. It was good enough for us as we were hardly in the room. We stayed with another couple. Easy access to main roads and highways. Fridge had no freezer. I did like the outdoor access and the hotel room was quiet from outdoor noise. Also the air conditioner didn't seem to throw very cold air. Air was on full force and I only needed a sheet on. I don't know if I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank wendyandgary
REDROOFINNA2, General Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We appreciate your business and compliments to our staff. I also would like to apologize for any inconvenience. We do offer deluxe rooms which carry the micro/frig, hair dryers, and coffee makers. We are also excited to announce that we will be undergoing a complete renovation in late November. We hope that you will visit us again and allow us the opportunity to provide the type of customer service that we pride ourselves on.

Kimberly

Reviewed June 5, 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights and it was very unremarkable. The room is clean but that is about it.They had only one icemachine for the entire hotel. The room was adequate but the price they charge was more than what they offered. I would not go back unless I got a room under a discounted rate.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo