“Healthy and delicious”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: Stir Fry Restaurant
Description: Stir Fry Restaurant
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Perfect restaurant! You pick the fresh ingredients and sauces and then they are stir-fried by the staff. Quick and delicious!

There are newer reviews for Flat Top Grill

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Our family visited the Flat Top Grill on a recent business trip to Ann Arbor. We had a really good experience. Our visit was on a Monday night. We learned that kids eat free on Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday which was a pleasant surprise. Otherwise, I would have probably thought this place was too expensive for a family of five. The staff was very helpful explaining to us the process of selecting your items, sauces, etc. My wife and I loved the fact that there were so many vegan options outside of the standard set of vegetables. I could imagine it could get very crowded on the weekends which would have also change my opinion. However, on a slow night - we had great service, loved our food, and got a good value for our kids.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

The selection of fresh veggies is seemingly endless; my daughter & I enjoyed choosing exactly what was going into our stri-fry. We also shared an appetizer (the veggie spring rolls)-very good. My daughter has a friend who is a vegetarian & this restaurant would be perfect for her. Our food came fairly quick, but we also arrived before the dinner crowd. I was happy to see that there is a location closer to where I live & can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed November 6, 2011

We enjoyed our meal because it is the first Mongolian barbecue style of restaurant we have found that is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. The food was tasty -- part of the responsibility is on the patron as you choose and put on your own sauces. Portions are on the small side unless you pay a little more and go back for seconds. I would recommend that and will do that on our next visit.

1  Thank kupunakane
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My family (2 adults and 3 kids aged 4, 12, and 18) are hard to please. We have grown to love Flat Top as one of the only places where every one of us is happy. The picky eaters get to choose among the healthy ingredients. The big eaters get to have as many "seconds" as they want. The ones with raw nerves get to relax to quiet music and don't feel rushed (unlike at Mongolian BBQ, where it's impossible to hear your own voice and it feels like everyone's in a frenzy). The management and staff are courteous and helpful and the prices are very reasonable. Great for vegetarians. I can highly recommend it.

1  Thank A2MIUSA