“If they used fresh ingredients it would be great”

Ahmo's Gyro's & Deli
Ranked #298 of 609 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I've visited this particular Ahmo's before and it was better. I realize things can vary from day-to-day, and hate to give low ratings to restaurants because I realize there are real people trying to make a real living, but here goes.... I got their marinated chicken plate which came with rice and vegetables. The chicken was great--good flavor and nicely cooked. The rice was a nice combination of ingredients, but but too oily without much flavor. It was the vegetables I really took issue with. At least some of them, especially the baby carrots, were originally frozen. I realize not all vegetables are available at reasonable prices all year in Michigan, but carrots and many others are. I would advise them to bring that part of their menu up a notch.

1  Thank Lisa L