“Healthy and good”
Review of Jazzy Veggie - CLOSED

Jazzy Veggie
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I both had the smoked split pea soup and the veggie wrap. The soup was very flavorful and the Veggie wrap was delicious- especially the sauce. Always come here when visiting Ann Arbor.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We njoyed this place. I had the Spinach Artichoke Pizza. the "crust" was mad right there and the ingredients were delightful. It was delicious. The OOgava soda was very good compliment to my lunch. I had the grapefruit flavor. This was an overall nice, filling lunch. Wish we had one near us. I was out of town and ran across is it.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Tasty food. We have been there twice so far. The first time we were surprised by a delicious, crunchy pizza, with vegan chicken and barbeque sauce. The second time we had a quesadilla and some pasta with vegan sausage. It is a bit pricy for Southeast Michigan standards but perhaps normal for Ann Arbor and somewhat normal for organic type preparations. I'm sure we will be back (maybe many times)! 5/5 for food and service.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

First off the music was Reggie that set the tone. I found this to be an interesting vegan "junk food" eatery that was quite tasty. I truly enjoyed the carrot side salad. We ordered different items and shared, so that was a good experience. Then we shared dessert.
Low key atmosphere, but clean. Not the healthiest vegan food, but a good variety especially for those trying vegan/vegetarian.
I would definitely go again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We expected a lot more for what we paid. We eat at a lot of local vegetarian restaurants and this one was disappointing. Food was good, especially the carrot walnut salad, but pretty basic. Fake chicken on a bun with BBQ is not super exciting. Not a huge variety either unfortunately.