“Yum”

Jazzy Veggie
Ohio
“Yum”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My husband and I were looking for a vegetarian restaurant before going to a show. We found this restaurant on Main Street. My problem was trying to decide what to order. So many selections. First we ordered crab cakes made with soy and veggie cutlets, yum. I ordered an agave bbq classic veggie burger. My husband ordered the muffaletta sandwich. They are served with house made coleslaw, plantain chips and pickle. We both enjoyed our meal. It was really flavorful. We had a nice chat with the owner. The restaurant also has a child's menu and prepares gluten free as well as vegan.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank kate57_10

Canton, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing vegan cuisine!! LOVED the food!”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Excellent amazing vegan choices, and even options for the meat-eaters! I can't wait to go back and try something else!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank sasscat32
Poughkeepsie, NY
“Creative Vegan Comfort Food”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Order at the counter for table service or take-out at this friendly vegan outpost on Ann Arbor's "restaurant row." Vegan cheese pizza and vegan chicken noodle soup are wonderful, but you should try their inspired creative offerings such as vegan crab cakes, muffaletta, or the Wolverine Steakout (my favorite). Decor is minimal, but the price is right and the food is certainly "jazzy." Clearly, this is A2's absolute best vegetarian restaurant.

• Visited May 2011