“Lamb burger to die for”

Jolly Pumpkin in Ann Arbor
Ranked #7 of 593 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pensacola, Florida
“Lamb burger to die for”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We were seated promptly and had an excellent and friendly server who really catered to our picky drink needs. My lamb burger was fantastic. A good serving of lamb and very decadent and rich. I ordered it with some truffle fries which were also equally as amazing. I would definitely come back to try their beers next time I'm in the area.

Visited January 2014

ohio
“Great beer and food.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Went to Jolly Pumpkin as I am a huge sour beer fan and know their line well. Was really pleasantly surprised by the excellent food as well. Wife and daughter got pizza ( Popeye, truffle) respectively. Both far above average. I got the warm artichoke sandwich. Really impressed with preparation and favors and of course the beers did not disappoint.

• Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Best beer in Ann Arbor”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was introduced to Jolly Pumpkin's beers a few years ago on a trip to Detroit, so I was excited to visit their brew pub while in Ann Arbor. It definitely lived up to my own hype. I was there for new years eve, so needless to say the place was jumping. They had a strong menu of farmhouse and sour ales available. They also had a "brinner" menu. I had the lobster hash, which was large and delicious. I want to give a special shoutout to the staff. While I was away from my table, a couple who was fairly "tipsy" decided to try and sit at our table. Despite my friend's protestations, they sat anyway. When I got back, our food was just arriving. The server instantly realized what was going on and quickly called over the door man. The door man very quickly and persuasively ushered them out without any kind of force or creating much of a stir. It was really impressive how quickly they diffused and resolved the situation. Definitely a very memorable and fun NYE.

• Visited January 2014
Philadelphia, Pa
“cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Really cute place, service was great and the food was very good, They were knowledgable regarding gluten free for celiac's so that is always apreciated.

• Visited November 2013
West Melbourne, Florida
“Ecclectic beer and dessert menu”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by the Jolly Pumpkin after dinner for drinks and dessert. I had been interested in experience Jolly Pumpkin since having their Christmas beer and knowing that they were in Ann Arbor and I would soon be traveling to Ann Arbor. The beer was excellent on tap (I had a sour brown ale) and their cocktails were also good. A nice place to stop for an after dinner/show drink.

Visited January 2014