“Great little place with excellent food”

Jolly Pumpkin in Ann Arbor
Ranked #9 of 602 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stopped here for a small celebration at lunch time. The place has great food with a unique touch. Not your run of the mill sandwich shop but a fun place to eat. We will definitely go back when in the area. I highly recommend you check it out as you will not be sorry.

1  Thank LINDA U

Reviewed December 21, 2013

If you are a kind of person who enjoys good beer, delicious food, and lively atmosphere, then this is the perfect place to go. I have been going out to this restaurant with my colleagues, friends, and my boyfriend since I moved to Ann Arbor in 2010. I am totally in love with their truffle fries, none can replicate that in my opinion. During the summer and early fall, their roof-top patio is beautiful to be at!! Pizzas are full of flavors from fresh ingredients. Also, they have sandwich night every Wednesday offering different sandwiches from week to week. I love it because it keeps me excited to come back to the restaurant to try something new (oh and their crafty beers too!).

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This place serves an excellent burger and the Thai Boxer cocktail is delicious, I highly recommend it. Staff could do with being a little more friendly but the food is very good as are the drinks.
That said, I had a stomach upset after my third visit here and the Thai Boxer cocktail I had tasted fizzy I was told they make their own mixers so perhaps I had a bad batch.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

The staff and the food was unbelievable. The beers were also top notch. Prices were mid range and overall the experience was great and I would definitely recommend to friends.

I had the truffle fries, hamburger and blt

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Just a shopping day before the holiday and here we were in Ann Arbor eating at a unlikely spot called The Jolly Pumpkin. It had some pretty good fare. I had the Black and Tan specialty drink which was ginger ale with ginger beer..very good. For my entrée I had a luncheon special sandwich which was Breast of chicken with brie and apricot jam. I wish that they would have put more of the brie on my sandwich along with a tad more of the jam cause the sandwich was good but until you had the chicken breast with the brie and jam it was just a sandwich. Meal came with a selection of fries or salad of mixed greens. Others in my party had burger type sandwiches and one ordered a specialty beer which was made of rose hips. He wasn't thrilled with that selection but he drank it.