“Good food, & beer”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Rockville, Maryland
“Good food, & beer”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

They have a great selection of beer. We were 2 couples, we enjoyed the salads and the pizza we ordered. Beer selection is impressive and high standard. Would love to go again, you won't regret trying this restaurant. Not pricey.

West Milford, New Jersey
“Sour beers!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

If you are a fan of sour beers this place is for you, I did a 9 beer flight and all the sour beers were spectacular. I reccamend the bam noir, and if you like hard cider, there's is great too! The food was awesome too, try the truffle pizza and rosemary truffle fries

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank aRedLetterLife
Norwalk, Ohio
“Great food - Great beer - Very fun”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We went to the Jolly Pumpkin after the Michigan game for dinner with family - the food selection is limited but really good - I prefer a limited selection and excellent food vs. lots of choices and mediocre food - if you agree - you'll love Jolly Pumpking. The beers were varied and I found a few I loved - the Hummockny (sp?) was excellent and we also had a coffee flavored beer that was really good - didn't think I'd like it but yum. I had the Porchetta- excellent - and husband had the Grilled Chicken with Brie - very good - both came with a salad and we split an order of fries - also very good.
The service was excellent even though the place was completely full - and the atmosphere fun and collegial - as you might expect in a college town! We'll go back!

• Visited September 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“delicious food. great menu. friendly staff. vegetarian friendly.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

After peeking at all the menus on Main Street, a family member picked this restaurant. The pizza selection was wonderful - they even offer soy cheese on the pizza! We had the truffle pizza with fresh spinach on top and the sourdough crust - YUM! The tofu sandwich with kim chee - deliciously different and perfect (but if you are not a pickle-type person skip it) - and the pumpkin whoopee pie which was wonderfully homemade tasting. The service was fast, friendly (not fakey), and the prices were very reasonable for the portions. I would like to eat through their menu and another family member wanted to drink through their beer menu. We sat outside because it was a lovely night. The interior of the restaurant was stylish yet Michigan-y.

• Visited August 2012
Whitmore Lake, Michigan
“Not Worth A Repeat Visit”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The location is nice right downtown, but the food options were not very good. I had a burger that was pretty good and actually cooked right, but I was dissappointed y my options. The service was slow and the prices were quite high. The outdoor seating area is walled in by surrounding buildings so there is no breeze and it is very uncomfortable, thus we ate indoors. The beer selection is the biggest positive, they offer a good variety including north peak which is one of my favorites. The prices were quite high however, and the overall experience was nothing special. I will probably not go back.

• Visited July 2012