“Go for the baked goods, not the food”

Grand Traverse Pie Company
Ranked #60 of 595 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Dexter, Michigan
“Go for the baked goods, not the food”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The pies are superb and so are most of the baked goods. The sandwiches leaves one wondering whether ther is anything between the slices. The salads are workman like, but nothing of interest

Visited December 2012

“Pies good”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

If your hungry for pie this is a nice place to go. They have more choices than you could ever want and most are a decent taste. My personal favorite is the cherry pie with pasty crust.

Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pathetic Pie”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I love blueberry pie. Stopped here to buy one and took it home. Ate first piece, and it was awful, bitter taste. Tossed the whole pie. Won't go back.

Visited April 2012
Lorain, Ohio
“Good Sandwiches if You Can Make it Past the Pies”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Every time I visit this area, I make sure I pick up a pie from Grand Traverse Pie Company. This was the first time I actually sat down for lunch here. I got the french dip sandwich while my friend ordered the reuben. Both of us were very happy with our selections that gave us another excuse to come here. I also got the blueberry applesauce as my side and I loved the fruity mix. It was a large portion, but I didn't feel guilty eating it instead of fries. There is a kid's menu and we ordered a grilled cheese sandwich for our 15 month old granddaughter. She's usually fussy, but she ate about half the sandwich, which we consider a success. And, of course, we got a pie to go because we weren't hungry for dessert, but knew we would be later.

• Visited July 2012
“Delicious Pies”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is my one stop shop for pie. I have tried several varieties and they have all been excellent. Great prices, great food, excellent service. You cannot go wrong at Grand Traverse Pie Company. Enjoy!

Visited April 2012