“Awesome sandwiches, good service”
Review of Olga's Kitchen

Olga's Kitchen
Ranked #202 of 600 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The sandwiches here are excellent and made on Olga Bread! An extra order of Olga bread is a must! The Peasent soup is also very good and the service is also good. It's a bit pricy but the sandwiches are excellent! The Original Olga is very tasty and the Pork BBq one too with onion straws on it! Very good and awesome sandwiches!

1  Thank PeTTer K
There are newer reviews for Olga's Kitchen

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have enjoyed the Olga's in Portage for many years and on a recent trip to Ann Arbor decided to visit the Brairwood Mall and have lunch at Olga's. It too was good, but not quite as yummy as the Portage restaurant. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. We each had an original pita wrap and we enjoyed our crisp salads.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Loved eating at Olga's, one of my favorite restaurants from when I was in College at the U of M. Always brings back great memories and the food is terrific (for the type of restaurant that this is). Pita bread there is second to none. I wish that they had an Olga's closer to my home.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My sister has raved about Olga's for years. During a recent visit to Ann Arbor, I finally was able to try Olga's for dinner with the kids. YUMMY! Great value for a family night or a lunch. I had a traditional Pita with lamb and it was very tasty. I ordered the zucchini fries as a side and they were made perfectly - crunchy and not soggy. Please build an Olga's Kitchen in SW Florida.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The peasant soup, olga chips (fried pita chips with some sort of magic flavor dust on it, served with a cheese spread), and bread pudding make for one of my top comfort food on-the-go stops in Ann Arbor. Don't get me wrong, there are tons of wonderful restaurants downtown - but if you need something quick, inexpensive, and don't want a greasy burger and fries this is a fantastic option to have! They also have an array of sandwiches and salads but I'm sticking with the soup and chips - so good! The dining area, esp. the location near north campus, is quite comfortable and relaxing. Definitely worth a try!