“Great Place For Hummus and Bread”

Palm Palace Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Palace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 600 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Palm Palace restaurant has been synonymous with fine Mediterranean dining. The dramatic dining rooms are the perfect backdrop for the menu that showcases authentic Mediterranean cuisine ranging from the simple to the sublime, each offering an opportunity to experience classics and delicacies in new and exciting ways. Every plate becomes a culinary journey that ignites the senses. Palm Palace also features succulent Moroccan dishes, such the Classic Chicken or Lamb Tajen. Enjoy Lebanese-inspired healthy fresh squeezed juices, come in today and treat yourself to the authentic Mediterranean cuisine of Palm Palace. We guarantee that you will taste the difference.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife and I dine at Palm Palace at least 2 or 3 times a month. We love the fresh hummus and fire baked pita bread. We get the Chicken Shwarma and the chicken is so tender and delicious. The service is always excellent and so its the staff. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves middle eastern food.

There are newer reviews for Palm Palace Restaurant

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I am a relative new-comer to Middle Eastern cuisine, so I do not have a lot of comparisons (other than a good restaurant in my home city). That being said, I enjoyed my meal at the Palm Palace. The food was cooked through nicely and well-seasoned and the portions were quite generous (maybe too generous?). I ordered the Lemon Tawook, which I thoroughly enjoyed - the lemon thyme sauce was really delicious! I also enjoyed the rice that came with the meal, as well as the tabuleh salad and the falafel. I ordered take-out and the food was hot and ready when they said it would be ready. I thought that the quality and quantity of the food matched the price...in fact, there was so much food that I didn't come anywhere near to finishing it all!

My only criticism was the baklava. A truly good baklava is actually soft and chewy, with lots of the honey and syrup flavors leaking through. The baklava that I received was a little dry and crunchy, as though it had spent too much time in the oven and had too little syrup drizzled on it. The flavor of the baklava was not terrible but not outstanding, either. Of everything I ordered, the baklava was what fell short for me and I do not know if I would order it again. Otherwise, the meal was delicious and I would recommend that those visiting Ann Arbor give the Palm Palace a try.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food is always wonderful. The pita bread is baked fresh in their oven and it is great!! Hummus appetizer - don't miss that. I can't say enough. My husband and I go whenever we are in AA.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

During a recent stay in Ann Arbor we tried Palm Palace. We did take out as it was late and we did not want to sit. Food was very tasty. Portions were generous and we would definitely go again.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I always had a great dinning experience, food always great no remarks. I took my family last Friday there, to celebrate my birthday. For some unknown reasons it took forever for the hostess to find a table for 5 and half(in our way walking to the table I looked around the restaurant only had 1 table in that section we got set) By the time the server came to the table we all already knew what we going to order, bad attitude, no smile no presentation her name was Karen ( if you have her like server just request to have another server trust me) worst service in years, never felt unwanted and not welcomed in any restaurant. She took our order and disappears for minutes, no bread no appetizers just waiting. Finally she decides to appear with appetizers and salads bread and drinks all in one time???? I prefer to have drinks first and appetizers and not wait for 15 min nothing on the table. Every time we would ask for something she would constantly forget. Maybe was a bad day or something but I would prefer to go somewhere else to dine that to have a grouchy server and wait more than 45 min to have my food in the table. Beside the negligence of the server, the food was great very tasty a lot of flavor. Another thing I didn't like was that noone asked us for dessert, and when we asked the server she was kind of bothered to show us the tray of dessert.( they have great fresh made desserts) and the final part that make me share my experience with you, in the check was included 18%( that by 'law' as the server said after i asked her: we are required to pay? Which law? for 5 people you include gratuity ? I just got shocked from the way the server demand us to pay the tip for a terrible service, which by the way we had to pack the food our self and ask the manager to give us some plastic bags. :/ my mother paid her $ 30 more to show that we didn't care about money, but more to have a great night and celebrate for my bday , where thanks of the staff we were terribly offended by the service and the way the server treat us. I can write for hours about the experience, maybe was a bad day to go there as I stated, you may give it a shot just be prepared.